summerslam anyone?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Any fans of The Undertaker? And when I say The Undertaker, I mean old school. The biker thing was kinda off the wall. Either way, his Hell in the Cell and Boilerroom matches with Mankind were classics.

best matches I've ever seen...First TLC matchHBK/Angle - Wrestlemania 21
that was a good one, but I am a bit more of a fan of HBK's match with Jericho and the angle/lesner match. If brock didn't botch the SSP that would've been an awesome finish

Jake the Snake is my all-time favorite wrestler. When Roddy Piper was in his prime he was pretty good too.I still miss Jericho when he was in WCW and he had his own personal security. Those old cruiserweight matches in WCW with Rey, Eddie, Malenko, Jericho, Juvy, psichosis, Helms, and the others were awesome. I think nowadays Christian is my favorite.

I think nowadays Christian is my favorite.
I think Christian is probably the most underutilized/underappreciated wrestler today. Stupid Vince and his big guys. If we have to deal with anymore JBL and or Heidenreich matches, I might have to kill myself. As it stands, I just don't watch much Smackdown.

Man.. I'm pissed i missed the UFC last night. I wanted to watch it, but had a friggin lame party to go to.P.S. Heres a topper for all you kids.I took a pee beside hulk hogan.. OHHH yAAA!!!!.. he stood about 2 feet taller then me, and looked over, and i looked and said. "Hey ya hulkster." and he nodded. then we both went back to urinating with a very uncomfortable silence.(my story is 100% fact, i worked a celebrity golf tournament that he was at)

Doesn't the new season of the Ultimate Fighter start on Monday? I need to get home and set my Tivo to Record All. Christian is finally getting a good push with the company. Hopefully they will give him a good title run soon.

I took a pee beside hulk hogan.. OHHH yAAA!!!!.. he stood about 2 feet taller then me, and looked over, and i looked and said. "Hey ya hulkster." and he nodded. then we both went back to urinating with a very uncomfortable silence.(my story is 100% fact, i worked a celebrity golf tournament that he was at)
My buddy used to work at a strip club in Tampa and he had quite a few stories about the wrestlers. He said that he caught a BIG name wrestler doing coke off of a hoookers @ss in the bathroom stall.
Man.. I'm censored i missed the UFC last night. I wanted to watch it, but had a friggin lame party to go to.P.S. Heres a topper for all you kids.I took a pee beside hulk hogan.. OHHH yAAA!!!!.. he stood about 2 feet taller then me, and looked over, and i looked and said. "Hey ya hulkster." and he nodded. then we both went back to urinating with a very uncomfortable silence.(my story is 100% fact, i worked a celebrity golf tournament that he was at)
Oh yeah. :-) When I was younger I actually worked out with the Hulkster. I was doin squats he wanted to work in. He busted out 175lbs mini squats. Kind of light for that gym, actually. He also worked in while I was doin leg curls one time. I might have worked out with him a few other times but those where proably the first two. :club: p.s. I;m so lame
Man.. I'm censored i missed the UFC last night. I wanted to watch it, but had a friggin lame party to go to.P.S. Heres a topper for all you kids.I took a pee beside hulk hogan.. OHHH yAAA!!!!.. he stood about 2 feet taller then me, and looked over, and i looked and said. "Hey ya hulkster." and he nodded. then we both went back to urinating with a very uncomfortable silence.(my story is 100% fact, i worked a celebrity golf tournament that he was at)
Oh yeah. :-) When I was younger I actually worked out with the Hulkster. I was doin squats he wanted to work in. He busted out 175lbs mini squats. Kind of light for that gym, actually. He also worked in while I was doin leg curls one time. I might have worked out with him a few other times but those where proably the first two. :club: p.s. I;m so lame
AVS. you're Batman!. haha. You must be like 50 if you worked out with him when he was doin 175

I have to admit that I have not seen most of the matches mentioned here but my two personal favorites are Brock Lesnar/ Angle from WM when Lesnar landed on his head and was all purple still good match even though he screwed that up.But Im kind of suprised this was not mentioned:Kurt Angle Shane McMahon Street Fight where Angle threw him through the glass. I can pop that KOR DVD in and Watch it anytime and it is still great to me. Also love to Watch One Night Stand: best PPV in a while. the work/shoot in it was awesome . Master Felter

I don't know why I read this thread cuz I hate wrestling lol...but I love Bret Hart!! :club: ....but that's kinda a requirement when you live in Calgary. :wink:

well, who actually watched it. I was pretty pissed about the bury job they did to matt hardy. I don't think that he was legit injured, I was really looking forward to that match too, and vince just flushed an angle that could've drawn down the fucking toilet

The best of all time has to be the Mankind vs. Undertaker Hell in the Cell in 1998 at KOR. When foley went off the top and through a table and then throught the top of the cell and then onto the thumbtacks.
watch the one that shawn and taker did and then try to tell me that the mick/taker one was better. mick/taker was just about two big bumps, there wasn't much to the match outside of that