summerslam anyone?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sadly, I won't be watching tonight, but most of the matches are pretty obvious. Where I liked the build up for HBK v Hogan, Hogan isn't much in the ring. Won't be anything compared to HBK- Angle from Wrestlemania. Bet Rey and Eddie put on one helluva show tonight. Can't ya just hear it now, JR screaming, "Oh my gawd, he superplexed him from the top of the ladder!!!!"

Bring back EC f'n W dammit!-CaptDrew
I hadn't watched any until the One Night Stand (plus the Rise and Fall of ECW DVD). If that is any indication, then I agree. TNA, the X-Division is pretty good though.
Hulk Knows Best rocks.
his daughter = extremely hot.exremely.
ROFLMAO U HAVE NO TASTE. DUDE UR JUST ANOTHER IDIOT THAT JUST LIKE BLONDE HAIR AND A DECENT BODY. HER FACE IS LIKE A MAN WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT!oh yea by the way, wrestling is FAKE. predetermined winners of matches.. can't believe people still watch that.. a lot of people .. i hear every show is a sellout.. dammmm everyone is stupid. entertained by fake shiet..
ultimate warrior is my favorite wrestler of all time
okay, don't comment in my thread, seriously, get out
he could have done a lot worse right?
no, jim hellwig is pretty fucking bad, no real wrestling fan would ever say that the ultimate idiot is their favorite wrassler
ultimate warrior is my favorite wrestler of all time
okay, don't comment in my thread, seriously, get out
he could have done a lot worse right?
no, jim hellwig is pretty censored bad, no real wrestling fan would ever say that the ultimate idiot is their favorite wrassler
Favorite wrestlersBret HartUltimate WarriorHulk Hogan