shorthanded/heads up nl strategy

explain how +EV is ever a "waste of EV." you obviously don't even know what the censored EV is, so there's no way you can explain it.If my EV is $100 an hour playing 10 handed and $4 an hour playing heads up, it's a waste of EV toplay heads up.UNDERSTAND YET?Do I have to hire Pixar to create some sort of animated short for you with a happy dollar sign being all sad when it plays heads up for you to comprehend this mindumbingly simple concept?and yes, i can win 70% of my heads up matches,No, you can't. and i would probably school you around 85% of the time. No, I'd say probably 60/40 me.i win at least 70% in the long run in heads-up sit and goes on UB. it's not hard, they are absolutely terrible. if you played nearly as much as i do, and didn't hit refresh every 5 seconds on this message board to make posts about things you don't even understand, then you might be able to too. let me guess, you watched the 2004 WSOP, bought phil hellmuth's book, and have played 50 tournaments on pokerstars. now you're a friggin genius. oh that's not all, you're a pure poker MASTER now that you read theory of poker. i should bow down to you sir.You should play me for $5,000 heads up on UB right now.:)Let me know.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

smash, you're a complete waste of time. i never said i sit around and play heads up matches all day. in fact, i don't. i play single tables all day long. i don't play cash games, and i don't even play many tournaments right now.no i won't play you heads up because i'd hate to embarass you and take you from your self-appointed head dip shit crown of FCP.i'm done arguing with you because it's obvious the metal plate in your head prevents any intelligent thoughts from penetrating it.

i'm done arguing with you because it's obvious the metal plate in your head prevents any intelligent thoughts from penetrating it.Yeah and that little thing about you looking like a drooling imbicile is probably a slight disincentive.Good luck.

smash, you're a complete waste of time.  i never said i sit around and play heads up matches all day.  in fact, i don't.  i play single tables all day long.  i don't play cash games, and i don't even play many tournaments right now.no i won't play you heads up because i'd hate to embarass you and take you from your self-appointed head dip censored crown of FCP.i'm done arguing with you because it's obvious the metal plate in your head prevents any intelligent thoughts from penetrating it.
never post againyou embarrasss this forum

play chips on poker stars, i have a couple hundred thousand dollar crack addiction i have to keep. but 1.50 is a bit pricey. i tend to be frugal with my money and only go all in with sets or AA

i dont play limit to much also cause i tend to have people skills that translate into success in no limit where math isnt everything and donkeys have success cause u make phil hellmuth type lay downsself proclaimed donkey cause i lack a bankroll to even have a say let alone an opinionoh by the waysmash smells like fish pooh

no i won't play you heads up because i'd hate to embarass you
HA HA Sounds like a massive copout there old sketchy!
explain how +EV is ever a "waste of EV."  
playing the microlimits would be "+EV" for most hereplaying 5/10 live would also be "+EV" for at least some hereFor those capable of the latter, the former is a definite "waste".

smash clear 200 k playing this year i am sorry i dont care what anyone thinks i found this very had to belive. Cause if anyone makes that kind of money they would not have done the ps experinment smash 200k this year what liar