you americans won't have a clue what i'm talking about, but for all you canadians....trailor park boys is just as funny (in a different way) as family guy...that show is censored unbelievable
Your're right! I don't watch it that much, but everytime I see it all I can say is OH MY GOD....that show is some of the craziest shit ever! LOL.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to the OP:AD is absolutely f'n hilarious. Clever writing, great character development, and plot. For me it has the single funniest moment in T.V. I have ever seen. When Tobias is "Mrs. Featherbottom" and jumps of the stairs into a coffee table to impress Maybe, I died laughing. With TiVo the hilarity ensues over and over and over and over! The best show on as many have said is hands down Entourage. Curb just doesnt appeal to me that much. The O.C. is coming soon. . . dont act like some of you dont watch it!

i think i'm the only one that can't stand curb your enthusiasm. i've caught it two or three times, and every time i'm like, ok, larry david, no matter how much you try to be him, you are not jerry seinfeld. good try though.i concur with the family guy/robot chicken tandem. i agree with PTI, as long as TK is on ("put down the andro kids, it's time for heads on sticks")ATHF is great, the couple of times i've caught iti enjoy scrubs and yes, dear as well...king of queens is funny as well but at times gets on my nerves. entourage is fucking amazing. oh how i miss having cable :club:

Back to the OP:AD is absolutely f'n hilarious. Clever writing, great character development, and plot. For me it has the single funniest moment in T.V. I have ever seen. When Tobias is "Mrs. Featherbottom" and jumps of the stairs into a coffee table to impress Maybe, I died laughing. With TiVo the hilarity ensues over and over and over and over! The best show on as many have said is hands down Entourage. Curb just doesnt appeal to me that much. The O.C. is coming soon. . . dont act like some of you dont watch it!
:roll: umm naaa im pretty sure thats just you and 13 yr old girls....good try tho....
i think i'm the only one that can't stand curb your enthusiasm. i've caught it two or three times, and every time i'm like, ok, larry david, no matter how much you try to be him, you are not jerry seinfeld. good try though.i concur with the family guy/robot chicken tandem. i agree with PTI, as long as TK is on ("put down the andro kids, it's time for heads on sticks")ATHF is great, the couple of times i've caught iti enjoy scrubs and yes, dear as well...king of queens is funny as well but at times gets on my nerves. entourage is fucking amazing. oh how i miss having cable :club:
Nope I can't stand Curb either. It is amazing what some people think is funny and some don't'.AD and Scrubs may not be the funniest but both are great shows because of great writing.I love Entourage. It is the only show I don't miss on TV right now.

Is this funniest show or best show?I just started watching CSI on Spike TV (on 2x a night). That show is pretty cool. I've since moved in with the in laws while I build a house and they don't have cable. So I've purchased 2 different seasons on DVD I'm jonzin so much.

Alright, after tonight's episode, there is absolutely no doubt Entourage is one of the 3 funniest shows on TV right now......that show is great. Still can't beat the Walker Texas Ranger lever yet, but soon.
I'm not old, but you guys are making me feel old.Does nobody remember "Masturbating Bear"? Same joke over and over and over, but I don't think any sketch in the history of late night television has ever approached the comedy level of Masturbating Bear, except one (at end of post).The Walker Texas Ranger lever is funny. I also like every single satellite interview they do, especially the one a while back where Arnold Swarzanegger was talking shit about S.W.A.T. Cockfighting Jesus? COCKFIGHTING JESUS! Are you fucking kidding me? I think watching the two Jesus figurines sketches totally changed my life. I've been writing comedically for a while now, and that day is probably the root of all that I find funny about the world. Ice

Triumph....Preparation H Raymond....Vomiting Kermit....Conan has so many funny characters. The monologue and first sketch make the whole show. I am still looking on the internet trying to find the Michael McDonald summer camp skit. Those first few years, Andy Richter was great as well.

But come on, nothing is funnier than Walker, Texas Ranger clips shown completely out of context on Conan.
Funny, but I'm going to have to go with:Triumph when he interviewed the people lining up for Star Wars Episode 1.Changed my life.
When Conan did his show from Toronto and sent Triumph out to interview the French-Canadians. Well, if you saw it you know what I'm taking about. I cried for 10 minutes straight...