It's true, although I heard that NBC isn't canceling Scrubs, they are planning to bring it back in the spring (hopefully). Before I started watching Arrested Development, Scrubs was by far my favorite show on network TV. I forgot to mention Curb Your Enthusiasm as I think this it is really the only other show to be in the running for "Funniest Thing On Now." I enjoy Stealla and Reno 911, but for some reason I have a problem remembering to watch these shows, I think it has something to do with them being on Comedy Central. If you enjoy Stella then I assume you've seen the movie "Wet Hot American Summer" which is also brilliant and hillarious.p.s. My Name Is Earl could be good, but the previews for it just don't look that interesting or funny.
I hope they bring back Scrubs. One of the strongest casts I've seen in a long time.I've seen Wet Hot and absolutely love it. Any movie about camp that has the obligatory "let's go into town" scene turn into a hardcore drug montage is worth seeing.It's easy for me to remember to watch Reno and Stella, because I'm stuck at work 6 nights a week with nothbing better to distract me than TV.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend recently exposed me to Aqua Teen Hunger Force and while it was a bit odd at first, it is seriously some of the funniest shit I've seen. The Dave Chappelle show was great as well, really hope he gets his head back straight and comes back for another season. Mind of Mencia is a shitty replacement. They thought that because he's Mexican, he could do the Chappelle show with a twist. They were wrong.

A friend recently exposed me to Aqua Teen Hunger Force and while it was a bit odd at first, it is seriously some of the funniest censored I've seen. The Dave Chappelle show was great as well, really hope he gets his head back straight and comes back for another season. Mind of Mencia is a censored replacement. They thought that because he's Mexican, he could do the Chappelle show with a twist. They were wrong.
See I disagree, I think mencia is a much better show than chappelle was out of the gate

Chappelle is amazing...two comments:1. whoever said they "feel sorry" for anyone who loves the show is...well...wrong. that show is definately funny enough for some people to think it is the funniest on tv2. sorry, but the show is not coming back according to almost all sourcesThe Simpsons seasons 3-8 were incredible, now it SUCKS. Legitimately UNfunny.Family Guy is great.Malcom is great.Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.

Curb Your Enthusiasm (back on Sept 25)
sooooo much better than seinfeld. i got all the DVD's and i think season 4 comes out at the end of this month cant wait. there is no bad epsiode of this show.family guy is over-ratedyes dear is pretty funny
EntourageAny time Conan O'Brien pulls the Walker Texas Ranger lever Family Guy3 funniest things on TV...
I think they showed this clip when Wil Ferrel was on.Fat guy: "Well pardon my french...but I'll be damned."Haley Joel Osment (sp?) standing next to Walker: "Walker told me I have AIDS."If anyone saw the whole clip they know what I'm talking about, I cried for at least 5 minutes laughing at this.Entourage is a great show, but I wouldn't consider it as much of a comedy as some other shows listed on here. It is still amazing though.
Chappelle is amazing...two comments:1. whoever said they "feel sorry" for anyone who loves the show is...well...wrong. that show is definately funny enough for some people to think it is the funniest on tv2. sorry, but the show is not coming back according to almost all sources
chappelles show is a good show but it is really only the best show to people who find the word bitch repeated over and over to be hilarious.rick james bitch!im rich bitch!am i gonna have to slap a bitch?that never gets old, oh wait, im lying.

Chappelle (The guy is crazy funny. No new shows is irritating, but he'll turn up some where )King of Queens (I always end up laughing out loud a few times when watching this show, when I can catch it. They've moved it 3 or 4 times and thats irritating. I just hope she's dropped the baby weight next season. Always something to watch..he's funny and she used to be hot)Scrubs ( very good writing and great characters)Curb ( Larry David is funny funny and funny peculiar)Yes, Dear (I used to like alot. I think the little wife is a cutey too. Seems the writing has slipped a bit the last few times I caught it though)Havent seen AD, heard its good thoughReno911, not a huge fan...its pretty predictable. I'll watch if nothing else is on though

In my opinion the 2 funniest shows on the air are...Chappelles Show (unfortunately on hiatus)Curb Your Enthusiasm (back on Sept 25)Dave Chappelle & Larry David ...Comic Genius
i feel sorry for you if you think chappelles show is the funniest thing on tv
NO it was and is the best show probably ever it is amazing it hasnt been cancelld but it is hilariousP.S. i am fat and white so everyone should love it

Entourage just uses a different type of humor than say...Family Guy. Both are funny in different ways. Personally I think Entourage is hilarious, the 2nd season has really turned the show into something pretty good. But come on, nothing is funnier than Walker, Texas Ranger clips shown completely out of context on Conan.

Curb is greatI agree with the King of Queens. Laugh out loud twice a show. I'm not an easy laugh either.Chappelle has a lot of real funny stuff, but some clunker skits as well.Entourage is very good. Ari is ridiculous funny. Great writing for him.Veronica Mars....oh wait, my backspace button isn't working. Forget I wrote that. Not funny, but entertaining in a dirty way. I'm sorry.Pardon the Interuption is the funniest sports show on TV. When Wilbon and Kornheiser are on, it is better than most primetime shows. It gets Tivo'd every day.Boston Legal. Spader and Shatner, great comedy.

But come on, nothing is funnier than Walker, Texas Ranger clips shown completely out of context on Conan.
Funny, but I'm going to have to go with:Triumph when he interviewed the people lining up for Star Wars Episode 1.Changed my life.

Alright, after tonight's episode, there is absolutely no doubt Entourage is one of the 3 funniest shows on TV right now......that show is great. Still can't beat the Walker Texas Ranger lever yet, but soon.

C'mon guys. You gotta admit that ANY so called "reality" TV show is freakin hilarious! Some of the stupid crap that the stations will come up with and call it reality TV... Mom Swap? Nanny 911? Meet Mister Mom? Renovate My Family? I'm pulling these out of my TV Guide--I do NOT watch this crud!)What crackhead network exec is coming up with these things? He should be forced to watch his own ideas so he can realize how innanely stupid they are.I keep waiting for the commercial right after for Geico, so I can watch him do the robot.... :wink: Did I mention I'm not a reality TV fan......? :roll:

Curb Your Enthusiasm (back on Sept 25)
sooooo much better than seinfeld. i got all the DVD's and i think season 4 comes out at the end of this month cant wait. there is no bad epsiode of this show.family guy is over-ratedyes dear is pretty funny
Curb Your Enthusiasm is BY FAR the best/funniest show on tv.........and no, it's NOT better than Seinfeld