what did this guy have?!

FullTiltPoker Game #191458034: Table St Croix (6 max) - $0.25/$0.50 - No Limit Hold'em - 23:34:19 ET - 2005/08/20Seat 1: dobslad ($57.45)Seat 2: angelbunnyluv ($16.95)Seat 3: ricco51 ($18.30)Seat 4: Wingy ($96.90)Seat 5: PhillyGirl78 ($5.20)Seat 6: Cincinnatti Kid ($14.10)angelbunnyluv posts the small blind of $0.25ricco51 posts the big blind of $0.50The button is in seat #1*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Wingy [Qd Qc]Wingy raises to $1.75PhillyGirl78 foldsCincinnatti Kid foldsdobslad calls $1.75angelbunnyluv foldsricco51 folds*** FLOP *** [Ac 5h 7d]Wingy checksdobslad bets $0.50Wingy calls $0.50*** TURN *** [Ac 5h 7d] [5d]Wingy checksdobslad bets $3Wingy has 15 seconds left to actWingy raises to $7dobslad raises to $11Wingy calls $4*** RIVER *** [Ac 5h 7d 5d] [Jc]Wingy has 15 seconds left to actWingy checksdobslad bets $44.20, and is all inWingy has 15 seconds left to actWingy foldsUncalled bet of $44.20 returned to dobsladdobslad mucksdobslad wins the pot ($25.90)*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $27.25 | Rake $1.35Board: [Ac 5h 7d 5d Jc]Seat 1: dobslad (button) collected ($25.90), muckedSeat 2: angelbunnyluv (small blind) folded before the FlopSeat 3: ricco51 (big blind) folded before the FlopSeat 4: Wingy folded on the RiverSeat 5: PhillyGirl78 didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: Cincinnatti Kid didn't bet (folded)I folded because i ran out of time but i think i was beat here..maybe ace jack? Appreciate the insight

I think he had an ace/five suited... that seems to explain his play to a decent extent. Just a possibility. That would give him trip fives with a great kicker and explain playing the hand in the first place?

I think he had an ace/five suited... that seems to explain his play to a decent extent.  Just a possibility.  That would give him trip fives with a great kicker and explain playing the hand in the first place?
Or it would have given him a full house...
I think he had an ace/five suited... that seems to explain his play to a decent extent.  Just a possibility.  That would give him trip fives with a great kicker and explain playing the hand in the first place?
Or it would have given him a full house...
Hey, someone who doesn't waste their 1st post. Congrats MC. You may now advance to the strategy forums.

at that limit, he could have had any ace - AK, AQ, AJ. Putting him on a specific hand (like ace jack) here is not necessary. He called your preflop raise, so putting him on a weak ace is very realistic. Obviously he's going to know that you don't have a stronger ace based on your weak play on the flop and turn and river. (Unless you have a reputation for trapping). Basically all you have to know is that he has an ace. Reraising him on the turn was very suspect, but not a terrible play because at a higher limit you might push a good player off a weak ace. At this limit he's gonna play that ace.

In all likelyhood, you don't need to feel remorse that you might have thrown away the winner, as I'm pretty sure you were toast. However, you do need to concern yourself with your play after the flop. QQ isn't the type of hand to play a larger pot with post flop with an Ace on board. Granted, against a good player, you might take this pot away with your turn play, but in such low blind games, it is very unlikely. Definitely kick up that flop bet. There was $3.50 in the pot, so don't go less than $2. With less, you definitely open up the door to be outplayed, or outdrawn. You have too many things working against you on the hand, and we haven't even talked about position yet.Anyway, GL to you in the future. If I happen to ever be on your table, please void what I've written and revert to the 50c bet.

you want to know what he had? he had you beat, that's what he had. you wasted more money than you should have. your bet on the flop was extremely weak. you should've bet half the pot, and if he raises you fold, and if he just calls, you check/fold the turn.

well its pretty simple really.Your both the chip leaders at the table in a low limit NL game.No idea how long u been sitting there but you should have a good understanding.You raised he called the raise., The flop brings an A. your scaredYou check, he bets the min. you only call. Either A - your slowplaying a huge hand, or your scared.So. now the turn, you re-raise, he re-raises.. and you only call.. Boo ya., this now tells him, you do not have a huge hand. and he's thinkin his A,K is good.If thats what hes holding. So AK.. perhaps A,J. buut.. my gut tells me AK

The small raise and reraises on the turn would lead me to believe he did not have a five, and make it almost a certainty that he had an A. He's trying to find out if you have a five there. He's got a crappy ace, or AJ, though it'd be a pretty weak play to smooth call your raise from the button with AJ, since he needs to find out how strong you are. Most likely a suited Arag, maybe even of diamonds, so that he picked up a flush draw on the turn.Or he could've had 7-2 off...Who knows...

he pushed all in on the river with 83 off suit on a stone cold bluff cause u told him on the turn u werent putting all your chips into that pot. be a little creative when u play no limit. hell if u bet the hand right u can represent AA with 107 off. no limit is all about what your opponent is holding, not what is in your hand, you simply play the strength of your opponents hand to drag pots.

he pushed all in on the river with 83 off suit on a stone cold bluff cause u told him on the turn u werent putting all your chips into that pot. be a little creative when u play no limit. hell if u bet the hand right u can represent AA with 107 off. no limit is all about what your opponent is holding, not what is in your hand, you simply play the strength of your opponents hand to drag pots.
I once knew a guy who wasn't very good at poker, so to hide the fact, he pretended to know what he was talking about on an internet forum.It didn't work...

Well Thanks for your responses guys... Im glad it seems like we agree i was beat..The reason i was reraising was that this guy was pushing around all night, and i eventually caught him after another hour or so.. He had me confused though, so my play on this hand sucked... Appreciate the input