hey married man!

First of all, a BIG CONGRATULATIONS! I have to tell you that your blog entry about the wedding, etc. is one of my faves that you've ever written. You can just feel the happiness and childlikeness in your mood. I think now that this is over and you're so happy (and I KNOW you are), you are gonna kick some butt in your upcoming tournaments.Good luck and may God bless both you and your wife and your eternal union! You're the best, Daniel.

What a great read - congratulations man! I didn't realize Lori was such a "tricky girl"... haha.sidenote: I noticed Jennifer Harman wasn't on your list did she make it too?

I actually had to hunt around for this thread! Was glad I found it, otherwise I woulda been disappointed in the FCP contingent.Congrats Daniel, to you and Lori. Here's wishing you both a lifetime of joy, happiness, and love.

Let me add my congratulations Daniel. You've entered the next phase of your life "Unholy Deadlock :club: ".Seriously, your life is now more fulfilled than it ever was before.I also agree that, your playing will improve now that all the hubbub is over.

Awesome... have fun in Maui. I've been there a few times, including my own honeymoon. Make sure to check out the the Iao Needle in Iao Valley State Park... very cool place. The road to Hana is a little over-rated unless there's been some rain, although if you have the time it's something you can say "you did" in Maui (besides getting laid... err, I mean leighed!). Have fun!

Hey Lori and Daniel, You know you have my congratulations! The wedding was absolutely beautiful! I'm sorry we didn't get to stay very long afterwards, we probably missed a lot of fun stuff. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your honeymoon :club:.

sidenote: I noticed Jennifer Harman wasn't on your list did she make it too?
She was there. :D

:-) :-) Yeah congrats Daniel and best of luck with your wife & family!!! Also if you ever want a Golden Tee challenge let me know...... You got your challenge and here is mine: Me vs You - $50 a hole, play every course (or untill someone calls mercy) and see where we are at. I am no pro but got one at my house too and it would be fun....And thanks for the great writing you have done, I made my first TV table last month and some of your insight really helped me, thanks man!!! Aric - ferrisbuellr -