what's the biggest pot you've ever won?

Not sure if this is a question that has been asked before. If it has, feel free to diregard this post. How big was the pot?What game?What limit?Live/Online?
2-5 NL at harrah's in KC. $500 max buyin. i was up a few hundred and the other guy had me covered. 3 handed play and i had top pair/open ended straight draw, and guy was a chronic bluffer. i push and he calls with the nuts, and i river a runner-runner flush to scoop allllll $1,700.

If tournaments count, then the final hand of a 2k cash for first place.Otherwise, it'd be one of the few pots i took down at a 15/30 game for roughly $400 (small by the standards at those stakes, yeah, but i have almost no table time at stakes that high).

$12,500 at the Foxwoods 10/20 during WPT. My KK hit an AKK flop vs AA, rofl.Incidentally, the biggest I've LOST was a bit over 10K when my AA flopped a AQT board, I bet, was raised, I flat called. The turn was a Q, I bet, was raised, and I pushed all in. He called and showed QQ. DOH!

in a tournament, i won a 150,000 dollar pot in a world series event this year (finished on the bubble). biggest live game pot was when i won a hand of 40-80 limit that was capped three way on every street with 4 kings (cap was six bets, so you do the math)

$12,500 at the Foxwoods 10/20 during WPT. My KK hit an AKK flop vs AA, rofl.Incidentally, the biggest I've LOST was a bit over 10K when my AA flopped a AQT board, I bet, was raised, I flat called. The turn was a Q, I bet, was raised, and I pushed all in. He called and showed QQ. DOH!
Those are great stories. Some people don't realize that 10-20 no limit hold em can play a lot bigger than the blinds would indicate.
Not sure if this is a question that has been asked before. If it has, feel free to diregard this post. How big was the pot?What game?What limit?Live/Online?
It definitely wasn't as big as the biggest returns I've had in sports betting/horseracing.....Probably a $550 pot in PLO8 online.I freerolled someone with nut low and flush draw(had 2-6 str8) - flush draw hit, guy had 3-7 str8

I sat in the 5-10 NL game and flopped a set on my first hand to win 82 dollars. During the hand, a friend of mine showed up at my house to ask me to help him move some furniture. The plan was to just fold out my SB and my free hands unless I had to play.I had to play... :)Texas Hold'em $10-$10 NL (real money), #1,181,758,305Table Bosko28's HE, 18 Aug 2005 7:49 PM ETSeat 1: Mr Scrub ($734 in chips)Seat 2: highrollerAA ($920 in chips)Seat 5: riilleg ($856 in chips)Seat 8: ChHawks27 ($907 in chips)Seat 9: Naismith ($1,082 in chips)Seat 10: Bosko28 ($1,662 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSNaismith posts blind ($5), Bosko28 posts blind ($10).PRE-FLOPMr Scrub folds, highrollerAA folds, riilleg folds, ChHawks27 folds, Naismith bets $50, Bosko28 calls $45.FLOP [board cards 2H,2D,QS ]Naismith bets $100, Bosko28 calls $100.TURN [board cards 2H,2D,QS,5D ]Naismith bets $300, Bosko28 calls $300.RIVER [board cards 2H,2D,QS,5D,9D ]Naismith bets $627 and is all-in, Bosko28 calls $627.SHOWDOWNNaismith shows [ AD,AS ]Bosko28 shows [ 10D,10C ]Naismith wins $2,161.SUMMARYDealer: ChHawks27Pot: $2,164, (including rake: $3)Mr Scrub, loses $0highrollerAA, loses $0riilleg, loses $0ChHawks27, loses $0Naismith, bets $1,082, collects $2,161, net $1,079Peace,Jay

September 20, 2004... Biggest pot I've won in Limit: $30/60 Limit at Bellagio...44BBs.... TT on a board of KTTJQ... with 4 players to the river. The Irony: (Excerpt from Poker Journal Entry) "September 20, 2004... -70BB $30/60 Limit @ Bellagio 11.5 Hours . The poker gods blessed me with one great hand, and 50 hands straight from hell!"That would be the largest pot I've won in live limit and the largest live limit loss on the same day.Funny coincidence: This is the first time I saw Mr. Negreanu, as I passed him on my way to the restroom. I came back from that restroom and didn't win another hand.

Fifty-eight dollars and change.Pot limit Omaha-8 $25 10 seat at PowerPlayer. I was playing with my free $25 and played A-2-Q-x. Hit QQ on the flop, bet the pot and had two callers, Hit the 2 on the turn and did it again, finally got all in on the river with a caller and scooped. No clue what he had. To put that in perspective, my entire poker bankroll at the time was a bit less than $100 inclusing the free $25 at PPlayer. So big time score for der Herr.Mensch