first annual fcp st. louis invitational tournament

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, this is an automated responce to : SpadeMan.Due to unforeseeable losses at the craps table, I am unable to come up with the money you have inquired about. If you could please send donations to: AndrewBlack on pokerstars, my family would be greatly appreciated.ty god bless.

You guys ever shoot stick at the Pink Gallion? It sounds like a gay bar, but its not. It's at Olive and Fee Fee, and I think there might be one or two others about town. Nice place, good beer selection, about 40 pool tables, ping pong tables, videos, golden tee. Sometimes the music leaves a bit to be desired, but otherwise great place to play pool.

Sorry,  this is an automated responce to : SpadeMan.Due to unforeseeable losses at the craps table, I am unable to come up with the money you have inquired about. If you could please send donations to: AndrewBlack on pokerstars, my family would be greatly appreciated.ty god bless.
lolI knew I should have thrown in a "long lost cousin" angle.
Start at Nashvill, TNEnd at Saint Louis, MO  Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 51 minutes Total Est. Distance: 309.29 miles  hmmm
do etttttttt :shock:That lies.... 55 coming north from TN is like.... go 100 mph and ur chill :club:
Start at Nashvill, TNEnd at Saint Louis, MO  Total Est. Time: 4 hours, 51 minutes Total Est. Distance: 309.29 miles  hmmm
Absolutely do it!*L*T*
DNA, its not a bad drive at all honestly, no cops at all, if that helps......... It'd be pretty damn awesome if people from outta state actually showed!!!
yeah are you kidding me? 55 is a ****ing raceway :club:
I'm very interested.  MOre of a cash game player who is looking for tournament experience.  I would like to be invited to this tournament.  I live in Chesterfield, MO.  Please let me know.  Thank you.  :club:
well you gotta PM me your name and phone number.