Means nothing until you've seen the movie.
vince vaughn tossed my salad.. hes pure amazingness
ummm :shock:
what steve meant to say was "whoa me too!" but he was so shellshocked because vince told him he was the only one...
what steve meant to say was "whoa me too!" but he was so shellshocked because vince told him he was the only one...
No. trust me.its all an act. hes a man whore

I've seen the film -- interesting movie. Vaughn is good in it, as is (of course) Ed Harris. Julia Ormond has never impressed me a lot as an actress, but she's pretty scrumtrulescent.Which character are you identifying with in the movie, Steve? There are some real doozies.

I've seen the film -- interesting movie. Vaughn is good in it, as is (of course) Ed Harris. Julia Ormond has never impressed me a lot as an actress, but she's pretty scrumtrulescent.Which character are you identifying with in the movie, Steve? There are some real doozies.
That's really cool that you've seen the movie, not many people have. I think one of the reasons I like it so much, is because I'd never heard of it, and just happened to watch it one night a long time ago on the IFC channel. Not sure if that makes sense, but it was one those movies that I knew nothing about and stubled upon. As far as characters go, I don't know if I identify with any of them. I thought the acting was great in general. Vince Vaugn and Ed Harris especially. But the greed factor in this movie is unreal. For those that haven't seen it, check it out. Hopefully you'll like it.
That's really cool that you've seen the movie, not many people have. I think one of the reasons I like it so much, is because I'd never heard of it, and just happened to watch it one night a long time ago on the IFC channel. Not sure if that makes sense, but it was one those movies that I knew nothing about and stubled upon. As far as characters go, I don't know if I identify with any of them. I thought the acting was great in general. Vince Vaugn and Ed Harris especially. But the greed factor in this movie is unreal. For those that haven't seen it, check it out. Hopefully you'll like it.
It is also very accurate to that uh industrie. I have seen it. Should I see it again looking for some secret meaning. Cause I will. Have you seen Drugstore cowboy Steve? If no. then see it.
It is also very accurate to that uh industrie. I have seen it. Should I see it again looking for some secret meaning. Cause I will. Have you seen Drugstore cowboy Steve? If no. then see it.
I saw Drugstore Cowboy a long time ago. Good movie.

Confidence is a great movie.I just threw up in my mouth when reading that.Confidence is a TERRIBLE movie.It's like someone randomly assembled plot and dialogue from every Mammet movie or play, then changed them arbitrarily and hoped for the best.Of the "con game" movie genre Confidence is probably EASILY the worst example in the last 20 years.Grifters is universes better, all of the mammet movies are better (House of Games, Spanish Prisoner, Heist, etc. etc.) The Sting is better. Hell, The Sting 2, which sucked, is better than that pathetic thing.Good luck.

Confidence is a great movie.I just threw up in my mouth when reading that.Confidence is a TERRIBLE movie.It's like someone randomly assembled plot and dialogue from every Mammet movie or play, then changed them arbitrarily and hoped for the best.Of the "con game" movie genre Confidence is probably EASILY the worst example in the last 20 years.Grifters is universes better, all of the mammet movies are better (House of Games, Spanish Prisoner, Heist, etc. etc.) The Sting is better. Hell, The Sting 2, which sucked, is better than that pathetic thing.Good luck.
Actually Mamets best movies are Things Change, Homicide and Glengarry Glen Ross. That's not an opinion either, lol.

Actually Mamets best movies are Things Change, Homicide and Glengarry Glen Ross. That's not an opinion either, lol.I'd tend to agree. They're not, however, "con game" movies.House of Games, Spanish Prisoner, and Heist are.Context, baby, context.BTW, what did you think of "Spartan"?

Actually Mamets best movies are Things Change, Homicide and Glengarry Glen Ross. That's not an opinion either, lol.I'd tend to agree. They're not, however, "con game" movies.House of Games, Spanish Prisoner, and Heist are.Context, baby, context.BTW, what did you think of "Spartan"?
I didn't like Spartan.