dn and joe rogan

Why is this not working for me? I just get a new window with a bunch of babble on it. Anyone who is good with computer wanna maybe help me out with this problem?
Right click and save target as...Or, if on a mac, control click and save file....
If I remember correctly, these guys totally upset DN. They have no class.
Because they upset Daniel Negreanu, they have no class. I love them, and fully admit that they have no class, but it's funny that this is how you base your opinion of them (assuming you've never listened to them, which I think is a fair assumption).
Because they upset Daniel Negreanu, they have no class. I love them, and fully admit that they have no class, but it's funny that this is how you base your opinion of them (assuming you've never listened to them, which I think is a fair assumption).
huh?Why can't he say they have no class again?Post just seems like a big contradiction man.
I have listened to their show 3 times.They suck. Again, they have no class.
I happen to think Joe Rogan is funny, but it is pretty obvious tritz makes his judgement call because by Joe Rogans own admission, he doesnt even know DN, but he has a conversation about "some black guy" coming all over his fiances face...from my standpoint (that of a civilized human being,) that seems kinda like the definition of no-class... :club:

Joe Rogan is not the one that made the "black guy" comment. Some other guy made that leap from Rogan's bit.And the stuff he was saying about the ex-girlfriend banging other guys is directly from his standup comedy. Which was hilarious.And News Radio was awesome.Tritz, no offense, but I have a feeling that if your own mother said anything bad about DN you would hate her. :wink:

Joe Rogan is not the one that made the "black guy" comment. Some other guy made that leap from Rogan's bit.And the stuff he was saying about the ex-girlfriend banging other guys is directly from his standup comedy. Which was hilarious.And News Radio was awesome.Tritz, no offense, but I have a feeling that if your own mother said anything bad about DN you would hate her. :wink:
I really want to make a joke about DN and Tritz' mother here, but in the interests of forum tranquility, I will refrain.
I happen to think Joe Rogan is funny, but it is pretty obvious tritz makes his judgement call because by Joe Rogans own admission, he doesnt even know DN, but he has a conversation about "some black guy" coming all over his fiances face...from my standpoint (that of a civilized human being,) that seems kinda like the definition of no-class... :club:
Joe Rogan is not a member of the Opie and Anthony program. He was only a guest.
huh?Why can't he say they have no class again?Post just seems like a big contradiction man.
Um, yeah. Tilt your eyes up a few inches:"If I remember correctly, these guys totally upset DN.They have no class."To me, it's very funny that someone would make a judgement of someone's character based on the fact that they insulted Daniel Negreanu. I thought this was pretty clear.

I think they took it too far as well! But I have to remember that the radio site he was being interviewed by is a p.o.rno website. You had to know they were going to cross the line eventually. I don't agree with it nor do I like what they said to DN, he is a Poker player not one of their xxx interviews. They should have stayed away from that crap.

Hands down Rogan's bit funny as hell. DN didn't say anything negative about the bit? You guys should take a moment from rubbing one out on a picture of DN to fully APPRECIATE the humor here.