can this be true?....definitely!

Guest Anonymous

I quote you as saying "I, for one, don't have to insult people to initiate stupid arguments on computer forums in order to have fun." What would you call authoring this thread?OWNED

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I quote you as saying "I, for one, don't have to insult people to initiate stupid arguments on computer forums in order to have fun."What would you call authoring this thread?
Ok, just one last one.This thread was started as a response to YOUR original thread. I didn't slam you for no reason as you did to DN (whether it was real or not). Had you posted something normal I would have treated you liek anyone else here, but you proved yourself to be a troll, and you'll always be one here.See ya!

you didn't make your point, i didn't read anything but the OP and the last post like most people because its just silly flaming. I will remember that youre one of those people wasting space around here. Please, just stop, the aggressor in these situations always looks like a preschooler

Guest Anonymous

I quote you as saying "I, for one, don't have to insult people to initiate stupid arguments on computer forums in order to have fun." What would you call authoring this thread?owned

you didn't make your point, i didn't read anything but the OP and the last post like most people because its just silly flaming.  I will remember that youre one of those people wasting space around here. Please, just stop, the aggressor in these situations always looks like a preschooler
No offense, but if you can't take the time to see screennames previous thread, to which this one was created as a response, then why don't you stop commenting on things you don't know anything about.Hey, anyway, it's been fun. Think what you want of me, I really don't care. See ya round buddy!:club:
Guest Anonymous

I quote you as saying "I, for one, don't have to insult people to initiate stupid arguments on computer forums in order to have fun." What would you call authoring this thread?Owned

you didn't make your point, i didn't read anything but the OP and the last post like most people because its just silly flaming.  I will remember that youre one of those people wasting space around here. Please, just stop, the aggressor in these situations always looks like a preschooler
No offense, but if you can't take the time to see screennames previous thread, to which this one was created as a response, then why don't you stop commenting on things you don't know anything about.Hey, anyway, it's been fun. Think what you want of me, I really don't care. See ya round buddy!:club:
Word. Few will take the time to read it, though. , just letting you know how it's preceived. Cheers! :-)
Guest Anonymous

I quote you as saying "I, for one, don't have to insult people to initiate stupid arguments on computer forums in order to have fun." What would you call authoring this thread?OWNED................this just has to be the last post in this thread, it's so funny. :club:

Guest Anonymous

Personally, as far as this forum goes, i'd have to agree with you. We do both suck. Only difference is, I wasn't trying to not suck, like he was. I had every intention of sucking when i signed up for this forum.

i actually got enjoyment out of the hour or so of football conversation at about 530 this morning in the daniel is gay thread. that's about an hour more enjoyment than i've gotten out of a lot of the posters on this forum.

I quote you as saying "I, for one, don't have to insult people to initiate stupid arguments on computer forums in order to have fun." What would you call authoring this thread?OWNED................this just has to be the last post in this thread, it's so funny. :club:
Look idiot.. U cant say "owned" to your own post. that just looks stupidif anything. at least use PWNED. also. I cant believe i'm posting in this stupid thread, And Screename, just a FYI for ya. I seriously doubt u could handle half of what DN goes through on a saturday at the club. I say congrats to him for being so faithful cuz i know my pants hurt most of the night we were at the club.
When I go to the club, I get carded.The President is always guarded.
Every corner in americas been Wal Marted, Mitch Hedburg died and has departed, My Milli Vanilli tapes have been discarded, My fried fish sandwich? Been tartarded.
Every corner in americas been Wal Marted, Mitch Hedburg died and has departed, My Milli Vanilli tapes have been discarded, My fried fish sandwich? Been tartarded.
The cucumber thing wasn't a gay joke, although I guess it could be...its from a dave chappelle skit.On a tangent, I saw Mitch Hedburg about a year ago along with Stephen Lynch (funny guy that uses songs if you've never heard of him). Mitch was one messed up sounding dude, but his comedy was pretty good.
The cucumber thing wasn't a gay joke, although I guess it could be...its from a dave chappelle skit.On a tangent, I saw Mitch Hedburg about a year ago along with Stephen Lynch (funny guy that uses songs if you've never heard of him). Mitch was one messed up sounding dude, but his comedy was pretty good.
I am a huge Lynch fan, Hedburg as well. Comic genius.