can this be true?.....probably

Guest Anonymous

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

P.S. Bad things are going to happen to you.And that has nothing to do with me.You're just a bad person.You're not even worth acknowledgement.I'm done with you.Unless you want to play poker w/ me.How about a stipulation where I get to shoot you in the crotch after I take all your money.

What is the point of this post? Why are you obssessing over another man's sexuality? You wana know if he wants to hook up? jeez. anyway what if he is gay(which is cleary is not)- who the **** cares?Twat

Um, baseball star. Try and keep the conversation goin with English k. Thanks bud.
Wow, you're even more beyond retarded than I thought.I WAS F/UCKING CRITICIZING YOUR ABILITY TO USE THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.You have the lowest IQ of anyone I have ever encountered.Ever.Like, it's in the single digits.Wow.I'm picturing you biting your ear right now.Yeah, that's you.I know people w/ down's syndrome who are more coherent and intelligent than you.
Guest Anonymous

Baseball star, thought you were out? Can't help yourself can you? I am sure I am not as intelligent as a guy who hits a small white ball with a stick.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah, that's exactly what happened. My mom fastened my safety helmet too tight. Nice post. Nice to see you are putting some thought into these.

Baseball star, thought you were out? Can't help yourself can you? I am sure I am not as intelligent as a guy who hits a small white ball with a stick.
Stop calling me baseball star. The only baseball I play nowadays involves your small deformed head and a stick.
Guest Anonymous

Hey griffey, you said you weren't gonna say anymore remember. I am a waste of your time. Consider yourself excused. But you will post again......ALL STAR.

Why the censored do people enjoy getting attention in this manner?It's the most pathetic form of insecurity I've ever seen.
My thoughts exactly which leads me to my pointSTOP FEEDING THE TROLL
You're right. I'm done. This guy's gonna cry himself to sleep regardless of what I say to him.