smash's strategy has killed me

Ive lost half my bankroll in the last 2 days using his NL strat.just fantastic..... glad it worked for the rest of ya
haha I lost just a little bit on it, but jsut 700 hands. What the hell kinda BR are you dealing with?
220 dollar bankroll10/25 cent NLi just won a big pot so im at 156 nowill build it back up
Move down to the 10c tables if you can... you need at least 300 to play 25c...minimum

i only have money on PSok im back down to mother ****ing 126i have KK, i swayed away from the stratraised it to 4X BBBB callsFlos is 892, 2 heartsi bet the pot, he callsturn is an 8 of hearts at this point it was like an 11 dollar poti had 11 so i went all inhe instacallsRiver is an A of heartsHe shows QJ w/ 1 heartthis shit makes me sick...all week like thisall week

lolmonths i have been building my bankrollgot it to like 240 at one timeand in 1 day of the worst beats ive ever seen, im down to $84it wasnt all beats of courseat about $120..i kinda tilded away the rest of itwell, back to grinding it out againoh god... normal 16 year olds dont have the patience for this kind of shit...why cant i be a normal person...bleh

you are playing too high for your bankroll. how can you expect this strategy (or any winning strategy for that matter) to work if you don't have the appropriate funds?