Renaedawn, thank you for the Bull Durham reference.Cane, we are also registered at Mans Land, a little out of the way speciality boutique in San Fran. We are taking invites for the after wedding "gang bang" of the bride, Royal. He's taking on all comers if you bring your FCP ID. (and your DN card protector. He'll put it in a dirty place)Speedz, you know you'll be the flower girl. Get your pink bonnett out of the closet.I love you all. Twice.
I'll bring the ball gag for the bride, can I give the bride away

Clowns and ballerinas here and there,Clowns and ballerinas ervywhere,Lollipops here, lollipops there,Candy canes all over here,Oh, oh, how does the Easter bunny comeMake it smoother, I don't knowWhy do the clowns come circuses out?Oh, oh, how do the tigers and lions shoutrar, rar, rar rar rarClowns here and there, thereClowns and ballerinas here and there,Clowns and ballerinas ervywhere,Lollipops here, lollipops there,Candy canes all over here,Oh, oh, how does the Easter bunny comeMake it smoother, I don't knowWhy do the clowns come circuses out?Oh ....

lol my bad, i get impulsive after two huge cups of coffee and some herb and don't read posts all the way through...so much to sift through, all i saw was the one sentence that pissed me off - hey at least i had the presence of mind to apologize afterward! carry on rumor thread