Can anyone confirm any of these:1. Annie duke is really a lesbian and is now dating Shannon Elizabeth.2. Gus Hansen went broke in the big game and is hiding out in Europe.3. Daniel is spending too much time on his business deals and thus is slowly falling into a Hellmuthian trap that is killing his poker game.4. (Insert Big name internet pro here) is going HU 300/600 with (insert another big name internet pro here) and they are talking trash, man, wicked trash.5. Ron Mexico and Royal Tour are eloping and they are registered at Frederick's of Hollywood.Thanks.P.S.---Testicles. That is all.

Can anyone confirm any of these:1. Annie duke is really a lesbian and is now dating Shannon Elizabeth.2. Gus Hansen went broke in the big game and is hiding out in Europe.3. Daniel is spending too much time on his business deals and thus is slowly falling into a Hellmuthian trap that is killing his poker game.4. (Insert Big name internet pro here) is going HU 300/600 with (insert another big name internet pro here) and they are talking trash, man, wicked trash.5. Ron Mexico and Royal Tour are eloping and they are registered at Frederick's of Hollywood.Thanks.P.S.---Testicles. That is all.
#5 is half true, I don't think you register when you elope... but I wish the lovebirds the best.
No, but I can confirm that you are a total loser and should really spend your time more wisely. Thanks.
At least I still have my soul. You shuld look for yours whereever you lost your sense of humor.
Can anyone confirm any of these:1. Annie duke is really a lesbian and is now dating Shannon Elizabeth.
True. She hit on me in the bathroom at the Bellagio. Tried to offer me some coke, too. Shannon Elizabeth was tied up in one of the stalls while giving Antonio Asshat a golden shower. Believe that.
2. Gus Hansen went broke in the big game and is hiding out in Europe.
No, last week he was taking pictures of Antonio's golden shower. I believe he sold them back to Antonio for a tidy profit.
3. Daniel is spending too much time on his business deals and thus is slowly falling into a Hellmuthian trap that is killing his poker game.
Um, no. Daniel is tied up in MY basement. Haven't decided what I'm going to do with him yet.
4. (Insert Big name internet pro here) Neverwin is going HU 300/600 with (insert another big name internet pro here) Gank and they are talking trash, man, wicked trash.
I always do what I'm told but don't tell Annie or Shannon.
5. Ron Mexico and Royal Tour are eloping and they are registered at Frederick's of Hollywood.
Actually, they're not eloping. We're having the service in the Bellagio bathroom. And candlesticks always make a nice gift.
Thanks.
My pleasure.
P.S.---Testicles. That is all.
Aha, this explains everything.
Can anyone confirm any of these:1. Annie duke is really a lesbian and is now dating Shannon Elizabeth.
True. She hit on me in the bathroom at the Bellagio. Tried to offer me some coke, too. Shannon Elizabeth was tied up in one of the stalls while giving Antonio Asshat a golden shower. Believe that.
2. Gus Hansen went broke in the big game and is hiding out in Europe.
No, last week he was taking pictures of Antonio's golden shower. I believe he sold them back to Antonio for a tidy profit.
3. Daniel is spending too much time on his business deals and thus is slowly falling into a Hellmuthian trap that is killing his poker game.
Um, no. Daniel is tied up in MY basement. Haven't decided what I'm going to do with him yet.
4. (Insert Big name internet pro here) Neverwin is going HU 300/600 with (insert another big name internet pro here) Gank and they are talking trash, man, wicked trash.
I always do what I'm told but don't tell Annie or Shannon.
5. Ron Mexico and Royal Tour are eloping and they are registered at Frederick's of Hollywood.
Actually, they're not eloping. We're having the service in the Bellagio bathroom. And candlesticks always make a nice gift.
Thanks.
My pleasure.
P.S.---Testicles. That is all.
Aha, this explains everything.
Your sense of humor intrigues me greatly. Thanks for your "help"just so you know the postscript is a family guy joke.

Renaedawn, thank you for the Bull Durham reference.Cane, we are also registered at Mans Land, a little out of the way speciality boutique in San Fran. We are taking invites for the after wedding "gang bang" of the bride, Royal. He's taking on all comers if you bring your FCP ID. (and your DN card protector. He'll put it in a dirty place)Speedz, you know you'll be the flower girl. Get your pink bonnett out of the closet.I love you all. Twice.

Renaedawn, thank you for the Bull Durham reference.Cane, we are also registered at Mans Land, a little out of the way speciality boutique in San Fran. We are taking invites for the after wedding "gang bang" of the bride, Royal. He's taking on all comers if you bring your FCP ID. (and your DN card protector. He'll put it in a dirty place)Speedz, you know you'll be the flower girl. Get your pink bonnett out of the closet.I love you all. Twice.
haha, I was waiting for you to chime in. So you are saying Royal is the catcher huh?

"3. Daniel is spending too much time on his business deals and thus is slowly falling into a Hellmuthian trap that is killing his poker game."God forbid the man should take time cultivating business interests that will earn him as much if not more money than he does playing poker, i mean, he's got to keep those poker skills up to keep the idiot gossipmongerers on the internet forums happy, what is he thinking???

Wizzle just took a shot to the head from the serious bat. Then came to with the 2nd post.Johnny Bench, Yogi Berra and Jason Varitek don't catch as much as Royal does.

if i missed a [sw] in your original posting, or if it was implied, i apologize
i honestly think this is the funniest post of the thread.A bit surprised there isn't a Smash rumor here though.
I think calling it implied would be an understatement....shouldnt item 5 have given it away??!?! Anyways, just for clarity's sake this whole thread was (I thought obviously) a travishamockery of all the great rumor threads we see.I respect daniel and think he is SMART to concentrate on business deals more than poker. Selling books and doing interviews is a better way to earn....there isnt as much luck involved.
i honestly think this is the funniest post of the thread.A bit surprised there isn't a Smash rumor here though.
Well Alf threw one in....apparently smash is norman chad or david sklansky.