i need the fcp community's help

I just voted. 53% right now. Keep it rollin!And I say 6-10 to 8-8 is realistic for Miami this year. The line is shaky at best, but I love the Fins so I'm optimistic. But just to be fair I also love carpet and desk. I love lamp...I love lamp.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted. 46% right now. Good luck.One final note. If you ever disrespect my beloved Dolphins and their backfield again, I will hunt you down and give you a donkey punch, a Dirty Sanchez, and a Cleveland Steamer.Yes I am a adult male over the age of 30 in a serious profession with a degree. Scary huh?
Don't forget the Hot Carl!

OK, I voted for you. Now, one of us should be in American Idol, get to boink Paula and with the help of FCP win the thing. I can't sing, but have great rhythm !!

I'm not a Dolphins fan, but they could be this years Chargers. They made the made the playoffs two years ago with pretty much the same team. If Ronnie Brown can make a serious impact and Frerote or Feeley can get the ball to Chambers, Booker, and McMichael they good have a competent offense to compliment there very good defense, so don't be too suprised if they do well, don't be too suprised if they too terribly either.

I will not be surprised on either account. Sadly, it has been three years since their last playoff appearance, if memory serves me. They didn't make it in either of Ricky's years and certainly didn't make it last year. I am going off memory. Please feel free to correct.BTW, my sports memory and my pop culture memory rocks.My important details memory sucks. And I have never smoked pot. Odd huh?

Jeff has a comanding chip lead here Vince. The other players are going to be forced to make a move.I voted for you, so I expect you to give me all your chips in tonights FCP tourney on PStars. :twisted: good luck

I voted. 46% right now. Good luck.One final note. If you ever disrespect my beloved Dolphins and their backfield again, I will hunt you down and give you a donkey punch, a Dirty Sanchez, and a Cleveland Steamer.Yes I am a adult male over the age of 30 in a serious profession with a degree. Scary huh?
Don't forget the Hot Carl!
Seriously...I thought I was the only person in the world who had ever heard of a "Hot Carl". If you have seen the HBO series OZ and saw the scene with Beecher and Schillinger in the weight room... Greatest TV moment ever!