daniel becoming hellmuth

hey all,, listen i think daniel is a great player,in fact he's my favorite player out there, but lately he seems to have lost his focus. he really is not having a good year,in fact i dont remember him winning one tourny this year. i remeber dn telling hellmuth not too long ago that hellmuth's game was pathetic in this one tourny and dn said it was prolly because he was worried too much about the fame aspect and books and stuff, and lost focus on what was important and what got him there ,,,,POKER,,,,, do you guys think daniel is falling onto the same trap as he said hellmuth was ,,,,,,,,,,,he truly has lost his edge recently ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what do u guys think???

hey all,, listen i think daniel is a great player,in fact he's my favorite player out there, but lately he seems to have lost his focus. he really is not having a good year,in fact i dont remember him winning one tourny this year. i remeber dn telling hellmuth not too long ago that hellmuth's game was pathetic in this one tourny and dn said it was prolly because he was worried too much about the fame aspect and books and stuff, and lost focus on what was important and what got him there ,,,,POKER,,,,, do you guys think daniel is falling onto the same trap as he said hellmuth was ,,,,,,,,,,,he truly has lost his edge recently ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, what do u guys think???
Shut up tard boy.
what do u guys think???I think selling books is a lot easier money than playing poker.David Sklansky agrees.
I agree with you, but I get tired of the weekly Daniel has lost his edge threads. If anyone wants to start a thread like that and they play heads up for 500,000 as well be my guest. Until then they should just leave it alone. Smash, also do me a favor- I am still going back and forth with the " I can see the flop " guy and I could use a little backup. A nice little this guy is a lying lying liar post will suffice if you please.
HAHA,bottom line is works for the wynn exclusively which means less poker.He is getting married and leading new ventures in his life:BUT,when he does play these challenge matches he is whipping ass and making 7 k and hour.He has'nt had luck in the recent tournies but he will be back.
HAHA,bottom line is works for the wynn exclusively which means less poker.He is getting married and leading new ventures in his life:BUT,when he does play these challenge matches he is whipping ass and making 7 k and hour.He has'nt had luck in the recent tournies but he will be back.
exactwell not sure about the 7k

Why is everyone getting on the OPs back. The post never once bashed DN, it simply asked the question whether DNs ne ventures have interfered with his poker. I think the answer is obvious. Does this mean DN has lost his edge? Of course not. Does it mean he is no longer the player he was? Nope. With all of his new business ventures as well as his wedding, he simply hasnt been able to focus solely on poker like he did a year ago. We all know DN is a great poker player, but attacking someone who is stating a very valid question is ridiculous. What if this post was about another player? would we all be so defensive? I doubt it. Cmon guys, give this guy a break. If you dont like his post, dont reply...simple.There is a reason this site is losing members and its because of this crap.

I agree. It was a simple question asking what some poker players may be thinking. I play lots of tournaments myself but if I had a job which pays me great money to promote poker I would also play less and my results would go down because of it. Daniel is a great player but I think this year is mostly about business and marriage. I'm sure he will be back once the smoke clears and we will see some more great results in the future. After all, winning the WSOP will sell alot of Stacked. :-)

Not her best picture, but her bags look bigger. So that's something.
I disagree (except for the bags part.)
exactwell not sure about the 7k
ok i was a little offTotal Hours: 88 Hourly Rate: $7113.64 Record in $500,000 Matches: 5-2 +$1,026,000 Record in $200,000 Matches: 0-2 -$ 400,000 Record in Limit Hold'em: 1-2 +$100,000 Record in 7 Card Stud: 0-2 -$1,000,000 Record in Pot Limit Omaha: 2-0 +$1,000,000 Record in Stud H/L: 1-0 +$500,000 Record in Pot Limit Hold'em: 1-0 $26,000--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is everyone getting on the OPs back. The post never once bashed DN, it simply asked the question whether DNs ne ventures have interfered with his poker. I think the answer is obvious. Does this mean DN has lost his edge? Of course not. Does it mean he is no longer the player he was? Nope. With all of his new business ventures as well as his wedding, he simply hasnt been able to focus solely on poker like he did a year ago. We all know DN is a great poker player, but attacking someone who is stating a very valid question is ridiculous. What if this post was about another player? would we all be so defensive? I doubt it. Cmon guys, give this guy a break. If you dont like his post, dont reply...simple.There is a reason this site is losing members and its because of this crap.
I think I already covered your points
Except for my main point about not being a dick to the OP for stating a good question. You laughed in his face. Classy.
Except for my main point about not being a dick to the OP for stating a good question. You laughed in his face. Classy.
I didn't laugh at him.I just giggled a haha cause it was an easy one to answer.Had I laughed in a bad way I probably would have flipped on him instead of stating the facts.I am a peaceful man.Sorry if you took it differrent
I didn't laugh at him.I just giggled a haha cause it was an easy one to answer.Had I laughed in a bad way I probably would have flipped on him instead of stating the facts.I am a peaceful man.Sorry if you took it differrent
Then I apologize. You had a good post.