k-6,,, on the button

Now, just to make sure my mind is not being completely turned upside down... I never thought that K-6 off ever really becomes a playable hand.,., especially to a raise UTG and an overcall.,.,., then a raise from the small blind and a re-raise from the original UTG raiser. Yeah, that pretty much typifies my recent weekend in Vegas. Getting beat by two pairs of K-7 and K-6 when I hold aces. Let's not forget my queens running into aces .,., not once, but twice. None of that really matters, because it was just supposed to be a fun weekend where a couple friends could meet up with our soon departing marine pilot friend going to Iraq. So, the one day where I play well for 8 hours +, meet some cool people and fail to suffer any crippling beats and come out nicely ahead.,., I lose my wallet. I can't get into the club that night and so for the next night I have a birth certificate and mulitple IDs faxed to my hotel to at least be able to enjoy one night out with everyone and guess what? Not one jag at MGM could get me into the dance club. How is this possible? They don't care that I gamble without a "proper" ID ---- in fact they never card anyone--- I can drink while playing without an ID.,., I can even drink in one of their lounges with my substitute IDs. I kindly explained my situation to the bouncer at the club and no can help me. In fact, I even got called names and got asked to leave in the light of my persistence. What a waste of my vacation time and a waste of hard-earned money.

nice reply,,, to think that my friend is going to go out there and fight for a country in which you live is truly a F-ing joke.
i have no idea what your original post is about since i stopped reading once i noticed it was ramblingedit: OK idiot, i read your postit's not about your friend going to iraqit's just some drunk rambling about bad beats and losing his wallet
nice reply,,, to think that my friend is going to go out there and fight for a country in which you live is truly a F-ing joke.
There is a bad beat forum. I suggest you peruse it.

then don't reply to it moron. I felt like writing about something and I did, I don't know where I deserved smart ass remarks along the way. Ignorance, ignorance, ignorance .... You are the kind of person that deserves to get into a car accident and not die, but be paralyzed in order for you to truly learn to keep your mouth shut and not be ignorant.

You are the kind of person that deserves to get into a car accident and not die, but be paralyzed in order for you to truly learn to keep your mouth shut and not be ignorant.
Do you write greeting cards for Hallmark?
then don't reply to it moron. I felt like writing about something and I did, I don't know where I deserved smart ass remarks along the way. Ignorance, ignorance, ignorance .... You are the kind of person that deserves to get into a car accident and not die, but be paralyzed in order for you to truly learn to keep your mouth shut and not be ignorant.
To bad you aren't going over to Iraq...one less ******* in the world we might have lost.

i want to know what on earth provoked an attack on me. I probably shouldn't have shared a story with strangers, but I suppose that's what the essence of an internet forum is. To question my personal grasp of the word "ignorance" suggests a supreme example of ignorance itself is in our midst. Why do people seek to entangle themselves in situations that do not impact their own self-preservationistic nature? What benefit do people seek to gain from these dull and putrid jabs at another's character of which they are unsure of. Next time each of you have something "bad" happen to you... please ask "Why me?" Hopefully an answer lies within.Peace

Wrong forum is the answer to all your questions.Your post has nothing to do with strategy.Good luck.
see how much nicer smash is...hes been saying good luck after his comments now...and yes...the bad beat forum is there for a reason...use itgood luck haha