your worse poker decision!

Just wanted to know what everyones worse decision they've ever made since they started poker. Whether it's moving higher limits/way out of your bankroll, quiting your job to play poker, getting fired from your job playing poker, etc.... My worse decision was, after building my bankroll from $500 to $2,300 playing 3-6 live, I decided to play $6-$12 and $1-$3 no limit...Boy did that eat up my bankroll and put me on tilt. Wow, $3-$6 seemed like the kitty table to me after crushing it so many times. Well, I learned the hard way and then I discovered this Forum and am now starting from scratch online!

Playing outta my bankroll countless times up till the beginning of this summer.I can only imagine what my bankroll would be had I not f'd up "taking" a shot way outta the roll.- Jordan

One time I made a final table on an on-line MTT. It was like 2:30 in the morning. This cute girl called me to ask if I wanted to come have a few drinks at her house. I declined the booty call.

Playing in games above my bankroll for sure. After that, playing online poker while heavily drugged up on medication. 1 heavily medicated night= minus 95 BBs.

my best decision was to not put my 1500.00$$ against DN in a winner take all game!!phew....he could have had another shopping spree..!!!j/k daniel...

One time I made a final table on an on-line MTT. It was like 2:30 in the morning. This cute girl called me to ask if I wanted to come have a few drinks at her house. I declined the booty call.
ding, ding, ding, we have ourselves a winner!!!
Easy call not goingBravo
Easy call not goingBravo
that's a terrible call. he made the final table, he's made his buy-in and then some. i could understand if he was on the bubble and wanted to keep playing to make some money, but he already had a decent profit. why not cap the night off with some ass?

I think the worse decision I ever made as far as poker is concerned is well...Learning how to play poker in the first place! and i'm not even kidding, im dead serious! Game is evil. anyway, now that I am playing and finally learning how to win, my worse decision was to jump up two levels in one day after a couple of hot sessions. spent 4 hours grinding out $600 at $1/$1 + $2/$2 NL, only to spend a whole 30 minutes losing it all at the $4/$4 NL table.

Easy call not goingBravo
Are you serious? This is standard SSHE. Getting laid = +EV.
My WORST decision ever was reading this thread.
Well socko669 is it that bad? Please amuse me....
No, not really. I just felt like correcting your spelling...it's "worst" not "worse."
You weren't correcting his spelling, just his grammar. Worse was spelled correctly. It was used incorrectly. Now that that is out of the way, I was going to do the same thing. It was that bad.My worst decision was ordering a drink after the break of a MTT and giving the waitress a $20 for a bottle of water and a free soda. I had and she had no change. Busted out two hands later and was irritated and didn't remember until I reached to pay for the toll 20 minutes later. I had more money, but that isn't the point. Point is, get your own drinks during the breaks.