party poker cashout

I've been trying to cashout from Party Poker for the past 4 days, but keep getting the same response that I have to wait 5-6 business days because it takes that long for them to process my firepay deposit.This is the first time I have ever deposited using firepay, and I'm wondering if this is standard or if something else is going on with my account.Any firepay/party users can help me out, I'd appreciate it.

I've been trying to cashout from Party Poker for the past 4 days, but keep getting the same response that I have to wait 5-6 business days because it takes that long for them to process my firepay deposit.This is the first time I have ever deposited using firepay, and I'm wondering if this is standard or if something else is going on with my account.Any firepay/party users can help me out, I'd appreciate it.
I didn't think Party Poker allowed cash back out to firepay, I always had to have them send a check. Every other site I've used UB, FT, and Doyle's room took 1 - 4 days to cash out on firepay.

I'm sorry. I should've been clearer.I am cashing OUT to epassporte, but I deposited with firepay.The message they keep sending me states that it takes 5-6 days to process my initial firepay deposit and that I am free to reverse my withdrawal request at any time.I'm just asking if anyone else has received a similar response after depositing with firepay and then attempting a cashout a few days later.Thanks.

See Link Below:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...3853&highlight=Yep, Party poker will capture your deposit from Firepay. They will let you play immediatly, but if you want to cash out, you have to go through there cashout procedure. They get the EMT instantly through Firepay, but since they don't let you cash out through Firepay, you have to set up another form of cashing out. It's the only site i've had this problem with. Every other site will "require" you to cash out in the same manner as your initial buy in up to the amount of the initial buy in.I'm still waiting for my money to hit Neteller. It's been 4 working days.

I just recently went through this. I got the same message and it took about a week give or take a day. You should get it shortly, just takes time. There isn't a problem with your account.Hope this helps........

They have had mine on file for over 2.5 years and not one problem.  It's safe, in my opinion.
I do the same thing. Instant in and instant out and I've never had a problem either. It's only my checking account, not my savings, so I never have all that much money in there anyway.
I'm just not so comfortable giving them my chex acct number...rather use a cc.
I am not sure a CC makes it safer, I started an additional savings account that I use for all of my transactions. Combined with online banking I can keep the balance at $5-10 most of the time. Makes me feel much safer.