• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like forehead pancakes better, just my preference though...
Please refrain from piggybacking onto my joke unless you have something funnier to add. We all get a facial is good stuff but stomach pancakes is much funnier b/c a flat stomach could look like a griddle with your mancake batter on it. OMG, I just made up mancake batter on the spot. Who is funnier than me? NOBODY, that's who.
Please refrain from piggybacking onto my joke unless you have something funnier to add. We all get a facial is good stuff but stomach pancakes is much funnier b/c a flat stomach could look like a griddle with your mancake batter on it. OMG, I just made up mancake batter on the spot. Who is funnier than me? NOBODY, that's who.
ron please go to mancake.com read the first line then call me

Can't, I'm at work. I.T. boys wouldn't like that too much. Is there really a mancake.com? If so, I still want credit. It came (no pun intended) to me as I was typing.

Can't, I'm at work. I.T. boys wouldn't like that too much. Is there really a mancake.com? If so, I still want credit. It came (no pun intended) to me as I was typing.
ya funny shit its a safe site just thought u would get a kick out of it. the blog is almost as stupid.
who's better then Ron Mexico. Nooooooooobody!!..mmmm.. mancake batter,
ya funny censored its a safe site just thought u would get a kick out of it. the blog is almost as stupid.
whats with the lame cartoons
I'm at work...keep getting interrupted before I can beat the bagel...what's the trick to that one?
Just don't get knocked out, and he's easier than the sammich. I hit him low once and sometimes twice in a row when his hands would come up, and then he puts them low to block and you can smack him in the face. I mainly just avoided his punches.

Alright, just played the game again and destroyed it. First place. However, I still couldn't get the initials to work...it has me as "Z".When the bagel raises his gloves, hit him in the body once or twice. Avoid his swings and stick with the body shots. When he flips his top half up (which knocks you out if it hits you) just avoid it for the three times he flips and then immediately go after his face. He goes down pretty easy at this point. I got him in the 2nd round both times.