who would you pick to whip your ass?

If someone offered to stake you 50k to play a live heads-up freezeout against any famous professional poker player in any game, which professional poker player and which game would you choose and why?(Why someone would offer to do this, I have no idea. I'm just bored while I wait for this MTT to start).Monty

Who would I pick to whip MY ass??After careful consideration I pick...Jenna Jameson. I may even like it! 8) Oh wait I didn't get the thread...I'd play Huck Seed. He seems likes he busts out of every tournament and usually with a really bad read/bluff.

I say it's gotta be Helmuth. And the game would have to be a draw game. Just for the inevitable exchange:Helmuth: JopkeHelmuth: JokeHelmuth: JopkeHelmuth: JopkeHelmuth: JopkeMe: Wow, you actually say that? That's odd...Helmuth: Donkeys alwasy draw.Me: This is all quite strange.

.I'd play Huck Seed. He seems likes he busts out of every tournament and usually with a really bad read/bluff.In the world of gangsters, cocks, and complainers. We have a skater-dude playin poker. Really underrated. Looks like a cool guy. He probably has a buncha girls to hook me up to. Yeah he's a pimp.

Phil Ivey in an 18 hole golf match. $50k per hole. :club:
Oh god. I would play him as high as he wanted to go. 500k per hole. Whatever. and I would give him a stroke a hole. That footage of him was hilarious i cant believe he is a great athlete with a swing like that.Usually good athletes can put together a reasonable swing....
Oh god. I would play him as high as he wanted to go. 500k per hole. Whatever. and I would give him a stroke a hole. That footage of him was hilarious i cant believe he is a great athlete with a swing like that.Usually good athletes can put together a reasonable swing....
Phil's a member at a course in Vegas now.... that footage of him is from July 2003 - word has it that he's now fairly good (hitting in the low 90's). What do you hit? He'd probably take you up on your offer.
Phil's a member at a course in Vegas now.... that footage of him is from July 2003 - word has it that he's now fairly good (hitting in the low 90's). What do you hit? He'd probably take you up on your offer.
No pro in this world could help that ugly ass swing. I shoot in the low 80's and I would let him tee it up from the 150 marker on every hole.
If someone offered to stake you 50k to play a live heads-up freezeout against any famous professional poker player in any game, which professional poker player and which game would you choose and why?(Why someone would offer to do this, I have no idea. I'm just bored while I wait for this MTT to start).Monty
I wouldnt get anyone to whip my assBut I would Get Ron Mexico to Wipe My ass!!!whaaammyyy!!!!!!!
If he really hits it in the low 90s then I would play him whatever he wants but I wouldnt give him a stroke a hole. I shoot usually between 75-78 pretty consistent. Once in a blue moon I throw in a 70 or an 84.

we should get a fcper golf tourney going. full handicap event. i would think this would be alot of fun. somehow we would all have to plan a trip to vegas at the same time and schedule a date with a course over there. i only think a few of u could beat me gross. the net half would be fun too. we could get scats going and ctp and ld. this would be alot of fun if it could get organized.