what do you say when you suck out?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to use either1) man did I get lucky, or2) unlucky, that was badAnd if someone ever says sorry to me, I always say, "Don't apologize to me, it's your money play as you wish, you might want to apologize to your wife for throwing her money around. But then again you won so she'll be happy :-)"These statements tend to see some good action come my way soon enough. Remember, they just can't keep hitting 2 or 3 outers against you every time :-)

OK, a few months ago I was playing limit and decided to 2 table a SNG. I don't usually play the first few rounds so I clicked check/fold when I saw my 73o, and went back to the ring game. Suddenly the screen popped back up as I was going all in on the first hand against 3 other players. I had clicked check/call any on accident. Flop came 333. Others had AA,KK and AK. They were going friggin crazy on me. So I kept saying things like, "I always play 37 since I'm 37" My kids are 3 and 7..my dad is 73..It's just my favorite numbers...3 and 7 is 10 which is another of my favorite numbers..Winning the rest of the tourney was so eassssy...