what do you say when you suck out?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have seen the FULL TILT POKER commercial with Howard Lederer.The guys sucks out and proceeds to do an imitation of Michael Jackson in Thriller and then throws chip in the air and rubs them on his chest. Now that's a really good way to get a guy on tilt

usually, i will just say something like "yessss!" in the chat. for the regulars at my tables who know i'm no douche (or think that, incorrectly), it provides wonderful entertainment. for the idiots in over their heads, it usually makes them wicked mad and has them gunning for me for the rest of the day, which is pretty damn profitable. if the guy i sucked out on starts berating me based on pot odds, etc., i usually play the fool for the same reason. "what is pot odds? you mean i could make a flush, right?" regulars laugh, idiots give me more money.

If you have seen the FULL TILT POKER commercial with Howard Lederer.The guys sucks out and proceeds to do an imitation of Michael Jackson in Thriller and then throws chip in the air and rubs them on his chest. Now that's a really good way to get a guy on tilt
He's not thinking about the next hand. You should be.
I pound on the table, stand up and yell "Vindication!"
*cackles*Naw.. If its against a donkey:"How do you like me now?!?!" - or - "How does that make you feel?!?!?"If its against a good player, like my last one, it was:"Oh man. I'm so sorry. That was yours."I really hate sucking out when I make a bad call against a good player, but I have no plans on sending the money back :twisted: --FTP: IceNine
What's a "bag of douche"?
It's a good way to get a clerk at the grocery store to give you a funny look. "Excuse me, where do you keep your bags of douche?" Try it.
I also like using sucker of cock. Gets a better response than cocksucker.On what to say when you suck out, I guess I'm just too nice and I feel too bad when I make a bad decision cause I usually say something like "my bad, sorry about that". People with class will usually say something like, "oh well, that's poker" and we move on to the next hand.

I'm not sure exactly why, but the response that seems to set people off the most is just to say "thank you."I typed it into chat on the wrong table once after sucking out, and I thought the guy was going to lose his mind. I mean, it doesn't make any sense, but it really seems to put folks on tilt. Somehow, the idea that you'd thank them for your horrible suckout just angers people.

i pull my pants down and run around the poker room yelling" my penis is taking over"
You too?Normally, I just tell the truth. Either, I made a mistake and put them on a bluff or the wrong hand/set of hands, I had outs and they didn't bet me out, or I just had a feeling that I was going to win the pot.People are lot more likely to enjoy gambling with you if you're friendly with them and honest with them when the cards are on the table, and mean and dishonest when they don't get to see what you have.This does beg another question though...Why does anyone get mad about a bad beat? Bad beats are one reason why people can make money playing poker. If it weren't for taking bad beats, you wouldn't be getting your money in with the best of it.This also brings up another problem...The phrase "best of it" forces terrible grammar.Monty

Last time I had a huge suck out (my Q-5 beat pocket Qs with a runner runner straight, all in pre-flop. dont ask) to knock my friend out of a tournament, I laughed really loud and obnoxiously for about 20 seconds and then ran around the room with my hands raised in the air.