tritz's credibility

Guest Anonymous

but then again with my post count, I'd get flamed hella. Yeah watever, it doesn't matter anymore people are still going to play online poker regardless. It's all about the money. And when it comes to money, u can't stop nobody.
your stupid 2pac avatar and all your rapping shit should get you flamed enough so dont worry. in fact you should be banned for saying "id get flamed hella"

Tritz-I think you need to take a step back and ask yourself if you really care what any of these guys think. If the answer is no (and it should be), then you should probably just stop posting on the subject. It's not worth your energy.

Tritz-I think you need to take a step back and ask yourself if you really care what any of these guys think. If the answer is no (and it should be), then you should probably just stop posting on the subject. It's not worth your energy.
Good Advice.and anybody who has will ferrell as his avatar seriosuly knows what he's talking about.no SW here either. I'm serious.
Good Advice.and anybody who has will ferrell as his avatar seriosuly knows what he's talking about.no SW here either. I'm serious.
speedz is a funny mofo.Must be something about the Arizona water.Or maybe delirium from the heat.
Yeah. Let everyone else take care of the douchebags. Move onto something else.
but then again with my post count, I'd get flamed hella. Yeah watever, it doesn't matter anymore people are still going to play online poker regardless. It's all about the money. And when it comes to money, u can't stop nobody.
your stupid 2pac avatar and all your rapping shit should get you flamed enough so dont worry. in fact you should be banned for saying "id get flamed hella"
About the fact I'm Chinese, An Underage Gambler, and my parents don't support gambling. Yeah that could get me banned for life. But I'm a rebel. 8)
Guest Anonymous
and...damn it.. The thread was not about me being able to predict the cards,
To quote you:"i think my software may be malfuctioning because it exposes at least one of the flop cards to me preflop."Anyways, this is just a bump.
and...damn it.. The thread was not about me being able to predict the cards,
To quote you:"i think my software may be malfuctioning because it exposes at least one of the flop cards to me preflop."Anyways, this is just a bump.
Yes, I did state that is what is happening because, well, that is what was happening, but the point of the entire thread was not that I can see the cards.

Tritz,I find it humorous that you only reply to statements and questions that matter to your argument. You pass right over relevant questions that would clear this issue, and you proceed to defend every action you make. You started by saying you can predict flops, and when people questioned that fact and said prove it, you couldn't. Then you shift the "I can predict cards" idea to the idea that PStars "completes the hand" before the flop is dealt. Who cares? You can't see cards any sooner than anyone else. Time to move on. You spent three pages of posts trying to sell your idea, and the next twenty pages defending your actions, your statements, your posts, pictures, and content. You should think twice next time before posting something like this. I say once again, you wanted attention to be focused on you because you think you exposed a huge secret or potential security flaw with the PStars software. When you make comments like "online poker may be rigged..." "There may be the potential for hacks..." you simply have to expect the people you are berating to defend themselves. The people or software you accused of being insecure or vulnerable to hacking is totally absurd. One last note for Mr Tritz. People don't defend themselves so vehemently if they are telling the truth. If I am telling the truth and someone questions me, then screw them. I know I am truthful and that is all that matters. On the other hand, people feel that they must defend their stance or actions when they lie. They have to persuade others to believe their lies. I believe that if you were telling the truth, you would have let this thread die a lonely death after you politely got handed your a$$ on a platter by the senior managers at the companies involved. Liars are constantly pressured to convince people of their lies. But you sir are not being completely honest or truthful, so you refuse to let this thread or subject die. The more you try to explain away your actions, your evidence, and your argument, the more I believe that your accusations are completely ignorant and self-motivated.Have a nice day.