does anyone ever get banned (besides jfarrell)

mekanic - I've given no insight or anything that could be considered valuable.Not even to a retarded monkey, a retarded gay monkey. I'm not sure what to do, I thought about posting a "internet poker rigged" thread but that has been beaten like ho's cha-cha. Any help would be appreciated. Please, don't let me get through noob status without a flame.Nice tenth post. No flame from me, just a quiet golf clap...

ummmmm...... Seeing as I really don't think there are any other mods, other than Jason...... and he is extremely busy so he doesn't have a ton of time to take care of all the new idiots who come on here to flame...the answer is no, no one else ever gets banned other than Jfarrel.....nope, so stop whining about all of it...but on another note, what does that tell you about JFarrel? he was the only one who's ever been banned.... (that I know of at least.)

the answer is no, no one else ever gets banned other than Jfarrel.....nope, so stop whining about all of it...but on another note, what does that tell you about JFarrel? he was the only one who's ever been banned.... (that I know of at least.)
teecup was banned pretty recently.And I probably came perilously close recently.
ummmmm...... Seeing as I really don't think there are any other mods, other than Jason...... and he is extremely busy so he doesn't have a ton of time to take care of all the new idiots who come on here to flame...the answer is no, no one else ever gets banned other than Jfarrel.....nope, so stop whining about all of it...but on another note, what does that tell you about JFarrel? he was the only one who's ever been banned.... (that I know of at least.)
several smash gimmick accounts have been banned. Teecup, Iowa'sfinest, aKaconditioner(thecondish), unlcebuck99, and I think Faisel has been banned, digitalmonkey has his home IP banned(but his work one is fine). That's all I can think of right now, I'm not sure if foxwoodspro and charliebrody just stopped posting or if they got banned. I wouldn't be surprised to see aspiringpro and PRoPoKerplayer1 be the next on the chopping block.YOu have to piss off jayson, admin, or daniel pretty badly to get banned(i'm not sure if travis has banning capabilities or not), cause lord knows that I have gotten away with murder a few times :-)
several smash gimmick accounts have been banned. Teecup, Iowa'sfinest, aKaconditioner(thecondish), unlcebuck99, and I think Faisel has been banned, digitalmonkey has his home IP banned(but his work one is fine). That's all I can think of right now, I'm not sure if foxwoodspro and charliebrody just stopped posting or if they got banned. I wouldn't be surprised to see aspiringpro and PRoPoKerplayer1 be the next on the chopping block.YOu have to piss off jayson, admin, or daniel pretty badly to get banned(i'm not sure if travis has banning capabilities or not), cause lord knows that I have gotten away with murder a few times :-)
oh wow, I didn't realize there were that many.... of course I thought that Iowa's Finest, aKaconditioner, and digital monkey had just stopped posting along with foxwoodspro and charliebrody..... didn't realize they had all actually been banned....maybe the odds are now more like 8098098:1 instead of 8098099:1Like I had thought they were.