Correct me if I am wrong, but let's do some math here sir...12 tabling, 6 max 10-20, wow, that is quite some dough to be made. So let's see just how much, in a 70K hand sample...(70,000 * 100 =700)700 * (20 *4.5), So, 700 * 90=63,000. And playing 12 tables of 6 max, each table would be seeing ATLEAST 100 hands an hour, so we say 1200 hands an hour. It would take you 58.33 hours to get 70K hands.So in 58.33 hours you made 63K. Not bad, thats 1,080 an hour! TOTALLY DUEABLE! WE BELIEVE YOU SMASH!Just sayin...
He just referred to himself as a 9000 foot tall robot pimp who can stop bullets.What is worse....that he comes on here and is cool and entertaining even if his posts are 80% fact 20% fiction?Or that you took the time to do some recreational math to try and totally show him up?loser.
  • Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not a strat to wow people or to impress anyone. It's a strat, that long term, at the smallest levels, will show you a profit.Dude, you need to grow a brain and do the math.. you have no clue.
Someone has something against smash, that's two threads in a row you've trashed him.

Smash --Your system worked for me. Doubled my bankroll on Full Tilt in 3 hours. After 150 hands, I had seen 23% of the flops. I was 3/4 on All In. Lost first one, won last three. I have made one minor modification. I call a small raise when my pp is tp to see the turn card. All the same rules apply. I have some questions about QQ post-flop with no over cards.Thanks!Burgerman

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FCP)UTG ($2.86)UTG+1 ($6.85)Hero ($8.85)MP2 ($3.95)CO ($10.07)Button ($12.53)SB ($19.89)BB ($3.19)Preflop: Hero is MP1 with J :) , J :D . 1 fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, Hero calls $0.05, MP2 calls $0.05, 2 folds, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: ($0.25) 7 :) , 6 :club: , 4 :D(5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks.Turn: ($0.25) 8 :D(5 players)SB checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.25, SB folds, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, Hero folds.Final Pot: $0.50To smash's approval?First time trying this... LOW LIMITS obviously, figure i'll get called by even more rediculous hands at these levels.And then this... first time i was able to push w/ a set.... I giggled.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.05 BB (7 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)SB ($4.97)BB ($8.22)UTG ($5)MP1 ($12.25)MP2 ($19.67)CO ($15)Hero ($7.12)Preflop: Hero is Button with Tclub.gif, Tdiamond.gif. UTG posts a blind of $0.05. 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.05, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.05, SB completes, BB checks.Flop: ($0.25) Theart.gif, 6club.gif, 3heart.gif(4 players)SB checks, BB bets $0.15, MP2 raises to $0.3, Hero raises to $7.07, SB folds, BB folds, MP2 folds.Final Pot: $7.77Results in white below: No showdown. Hero wins $7.77.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (8 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: FlopTurnRiver)MP1 ($6.40)MP2 ($18.70)CO ($7.10)Button ($1.85)SB ($23.35)BB ($9.20)UTG ($9.05)Hero ($7.75)Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with Jspade.gif, Aspade.gif. UTG raises to $0.4, Hero calls $0.40, 1 fold, MP2 calls $0.40, 2 folds, SB calls $0.35, 1 fold.Flop: ($1.70) Theart.gif, 3spade.gif, 8spade.gif(4 players)SB checks, UTG bets $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, MP2 calls $0.25, SB raises to $0.8, UTG calls $0.55, Hero calls $0.55, MP2 calls $0.55.Turn: ($4.90) 8diamond.gif(4 players)SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks, MP2 checks.River: ($4.90) Qspade.gif(4 players)SB bets $3.3, UTG folds, Hero calls $3.30, MP2 folds.Final Pot: $11.50Results below:SB has 8c 8h (four of a kind, eights). Hero has Js As (flush, ace high). Outcome: SB wins $11.50. Smash gone wrong???Fold turn/river?A bit confused.

I have a question about this. I have been trying this on Ultimate bet and it hasnt really been working. Everytime i have gone all in preflop with with AA or KK it has been folded to me. Do you think that this strategy wouldnt work at a site like ub which has a rocky image? However i just had my aces called by AK off so maybe it will still work but still do you think that the site that is being played on makes a difference. PS the limit i am playing at is $25 buy in because i want to test this out.

I have a question about this. I have been trying this on Ultimate bet and it hasnt really been working. Everytime i have gone all in preflop with with AA or KK it has been folded to me. Do you think that this strategy wouldnt work at a site like ub which has a rocky image? However i just had my aces called by AK off so maybe it will still work but still do you think that the site that is being played on makes a difference. PS the limit i am playing at is $25 buy in because i want to test this out.
I would recommend a site like Pacific, but you can only play 3 tables. Party is good too.
He just referred to himself as a 9000 foot tall robot pimp who can stop bullets.Well clearly that part's not refutable.good luck
so does that mean you are a robot and also a pimp, you are a pimp to robots, or both?i'm just looking for clarification, since i have a paper to finish on whether pimps benefit more from extreme height or just general ninjaness.
so does that mean you are a robot and also a pimp, you are a pimp to robots, or both?i'm just looking for clarification, since i have a paper to finish on whether pimps benefit more from extreme height or just general ninjaness.
I generally wouldn't reply to a post like this but the answer is so obvious and i know you have a need to know what it is. Using the fact that he can stop bullets unless he is somehow a magical pimp he must therefore be made of metal. This would lead me to believe that being metal he is a robot. The powers of inference.
I generally wouldn't reply to a post like this but the answer is so obvious and i know you have a need to know what it is. Using the fact that he can stop bullets unless he is somehow a magical pimp he must therefore be made of metal. This would lead me to believe that being metal he is a robot. The powers of inference.
it's pretty rare that i feel intellectually outmatched on this message board.i should point out though that we're talking about smasharoo, so this assumption is not easily made.

i like this stratagey i put in a few minor modifications here and there. But this is how i will teach my girl to play she wants to play but doesnt want to spend the long hours it takes to get good. calling every ax suites is a little nuts in my opinion and pushing with bottom set on retardedly scary boards is pretty dumb aswell. but for the most part this is a great system. Thank you smash. you cocky bastardo sw

Ive tried the system for some hours now. Dont know how many hands cause im a noob.But so far i've had 34 PP without hitting a set on the flop.Ive also had 4 PP where I foldet due to a large raise Preflop, and I didnt see the flop, and one PP i foldet and saw the flop which would have given me a set:(So I quess all the sets was in the PP's where I didnt pay to see a flop:(But I guess I'll keep trying.Cheers

Ive tried the system for some hours now. Dont know how many hands cause im a noob.But so far i've had 34 PP without hitting a set on the flop.Ive also had 4 PP where I foldet due to a large raise Preflop, and I didnt see the flop, and one PP i foldet and saw the flop which would have given me a set:(So I quess all the sets was in the PP's where I didnt pay to see a flop:(But I guess I'll keep trying.Cheers
You obviously suck if you cant hit a set on a flop in 34 tries :club:
  • 3 weeks later...