personal grudges

Anyone else out there develop grudges while playing with people? I was playing a Sit N Go today, and raised with 99 and was called by a guy with K 10. The flop came 8 high and he went all in and I called and he caught a 10. He then said something like, that's what I thought you had. I had doubled up earlier, so I wasn't out, but I was pissed. I was fuming at this guy and it ended up down to me and him. I won and I took a lot of personal satisfaction in it. I think this is the first time I've been in a situation like that where I was aiming at beating someone and I ended up doing it. Most of the time when I get angry at someone I let it affect my play and I end up making a stupid play. Anyway, was just curious as to how others deal with people who make them angry.

you in college custom? I'm in Chicago a friend of mine from high school lives in Eau Claire and we head up there once a year for a fantasy football draft. It's always a blast, love those Wisconsin college girls.

you in college custom? I'm in Chicago a friend of mine from high school lives in Eau Claire and we head up there once a year for a fantasy football draft. It's always a blast, love those Wisconsin college girls.
Yeah, I'm heading back to EC in the beginning of September. Let me know if you're coming up - I'll try to get a good party going at a buddy's house. But if you ever touch my women, you're a dead man. :club:

I have great satisfaction in taking money away from young guns who call me "kid" or "kiddo."I also enjoy taking money away from those who bluff me and show me their cards.And lastly, the greatest satisfaction is taking money from a good player who have made a great read and won't fold to my bluff--it really fire me up and make me want my revenge!

Guest Anonymous
Anyone else out there develop grudges while playing with people? I was playing a Sit N Go today, and raised with 99 and was called by a guy with K 10. The flop came 8 high and he went all in and I called and he caught a 10. He then said something like, that's what I thought you had. I had doubled up earlier, so I wasn't out, but I was censored. I was fuming at this guy and it ended up down to me and him. I won and I took a lot of personal satisfaction in it. I think this is the first time I've been in a situation like that where I was aiming at beating someone and I ended up doing it. Most of the time when I get angry at someone I let it affect my play and I end up making a stupid play. Anyway, was just curious as to how others deal with people who make them angry.
Harboring a grudge and singling out one person at a table is a form of tilt. You are succombing to your emotions and have given in to the dark side.You want to target weak players, and look for opportunities all over the table, not be needlessly focusing on one individual.