fantasy football- need 9 espn league

Calling all Full Contact Poker members who are fans of Fantasy Football. I'm looking for 9 others who are competitive and interested playing in a prize league ESPN Fantasy Football league. If we get a whole bunch of interest, we'll fire up as many leagues as we need. And post updates on scores and usual crap talking as a nice divergence from Card Talk. We'll do live computer drafts on date and times of choice when we get all players set. Price is $29.95 for 1 team (Espn has packages for 2 and 3 teams).So let me know thru this board if your interested. Regards,AvionicZ

The differences that I find is that people try harder throughout the season and not give up halfway thru if their team tanks or is riddled with injuries when they put a lil money toward their cause (They'll work to fix spots through trades and the FA board). If it's free, what's to lose by just giving up. If your willing to pay, you show your atleast a lil more competitive by putting your money where your mouth is. The pay leagues get up to the minute scorings and other helping items too. Granted you could win the Grand Prize, but have a better shot at the WSOP championship. But we can always throw in a lil somethin-somthin extra to sweetin the pot, when everyone gets on board. Atleast that's what I'm thinkin.There has been an open invitation, to Dan, put out there too. Thoughts?

We are currently sitting on three players representing Canada, Wisconsin and Massachusetts. Looking to fill up 7 more slots before we arrange a draft date. Looking for Full Contact Members to step up!!! Sign up here or contact me.

If you do a league on a free service, with money going directly to the winners, I'm in. I made the mistake of paying for a baseball team, and the site is getting most of the money. I am willing to trust the commissioner to hold $20 per person, like I do in my other league. I like yahoo for this.I am not in for a league that costs $30 and gives us back very little.

There is a prize of a banner or T-shirt. You can play for free but you don't get up to the minute stats or draft help info... You have to check the site to see all you get with your money. If you want to play for free on a hack free site like yahoo and play head to head against lil 13yr olds Jimmy and Bobby, then have at it. And you win nothing there also.Pay means you will play and not quit. We can toss in extra bucks later to sweeten the pot. If you can blow $100 a week at Party Poker giving me your money there, you can easily take a $50 hit in your wallets to last an entire football season.Get the whole gist at ESPN before you sign up on here.

They have a 2 and 3 team special. I took the 3 team special and want to devote 1 to Full Contact. We need some West and Midwesterns to step up for their part of the country. But everyone knows eastcoast rules in most things- that's why we run the country from over here!!!

Free, Sloppy and Boring, and you got a better shot at powerball than the measely $5k. Don't forget all the great advertising you get bombarded with to gamble on the hack site. Free also means bombarded with advertising that is bound to clog your harddrives with crap. Thus another Message Board Spammer.Didn't think it would be that hard to find 9 other Football fanatics on a poker board for some already proven (a good site for Fant. Football)site. But NOOOOOOO, I only get posts by the cheapest tightwads who read about how others gamble their money. Still looking for 7.

yeah umm..... probably beause it would be REALLY REALLY easy to set up a private league on yahoo.... So you'd be playing against the same exact FCP forum members (not Jimmy and Bobby, but the same people)you could designate one person or one account to hold the $30 from everyone and then there could be a $300 prize pool instead of an Effing t-shirt.I'm not gonna pay $30 for a CHANCE at winning an effing t-shirt.that way people will still focus and stay on all the way through.... because there is a $300 prize pool to work for.I think that makes a little more sense.... cuz face it. do I really need to have up to the minute stats on my guys? no. that's what sportscenter is for.

Okay- I'm going to do an ESPN league because I chose ESPN. Thus my idea. Thus JizzHisFist can go play with Yahoofans. And yes, Yahoo Fantasy Football blows badly. It is too funny, how people who come to this board to worship some kid who plays for $500,000 a match at poker and can't turn in enough deposit cans to pony up $30+ dollars for anything. So while your doing your sad -list draft- on yahoo and playing Free Pogo Poker with your imaginary $500,000 Pogo tokens, the people who sit at the Big People table during Xmas Dinner will be busy playing serious ESPN Fantasy Football.And as explained in the earlier posts, ONLY people interested in playing PAY ESPN Fantasy Football NEED APPLY HERE. If you want to plug a different leaague on a different board, then fire up your own thread. All the penny pincher, Danny WANNABEES, but will NEVERBEES can E-mail JizzFist and YAHOO AWAY.I have spoken!!!

is it me or is the funniest argument in the world. AVION- "My site is better. I am awesome. You suck. My crappy life is better than yours."JIZZFIST(AS AVION PUTS IT)- "No! My site is better. You are so stupid."AVION- "I am so mad that you are ridiculing my trivial game that I play. I cant believe that dont see my side of this. Fantasy football means so much to me. I have to defend my views to the death."JIZZFIST- "You are stupid. I am arguing over something as stupid as fantasy football. But, then again, I really have nothing better to do with my time. I make good points in my rants, but I am still arguing over fantasy football. My life sucks."also, I should be shot for posting in this thread.

I would actually love to just spit right in "Dead Money's" stupid face, because that is pretty much all he is good for. Just another random FCP derelict, who can't follow instructions and has to waltz from post to post giving his 2 cents because his mommy won't give him any more PokerParty money and there is only $3.25 left in his account. I hope you fall in a puddle of AIDS, Dead Money!!!Only 7 slots left.

I would actually love to just spit right in "Dead Money's" stupid face, because that is pretty much all he is good for. Just another random FCP derelict, who can't follow instructions and has to waltz from post to post giving his 2 cents because his mommy won't give him any more PokerParty money and there is only $3.25 left in his account.I hope you fall in a puddle of AIDS, Dead Money!!!
Shows what u know.I already have AIDS.
Okay- I'm going to do an ESPN league because I chose ESPN. Thus my idea. Thus JizzHisFist can go play with Yahoofans. And yes, Yahoo Fantasy Football blows badly. It is too funny, how people who come to this board to worship some kid who plays for $500,000 a match at poker and can't turn in enough deposit cans to pony up $30+ dollars for anything. So while your doing your sad -list draft- on yahoo and playing Free Pogo Poker with your imaginary $500,000 Pogo tokens, the people who sit at the Big People table during Xmas Dinner will be busy playing serious ESPN Fantasy Football.And as explained in the earlier posts, ONLY people interested in playing PAY ESPN Fantasy Football NEED APPLY HERE. If you want to plug a different leaague on a different board, then fire up your own thread. All the penny pincher, Danny WANNABEES, but will NEVERBEES can E-mail JizzFist and YAHOO AWAY.I have spoken!!!
LOL hmmmmm pay 30.00 and win a tshirt or pay 30.00 and win 300.00its so close.........

Okay, well it's painfully obvious this website forum is packed with retards, who wish they could play poker, sit around playing D&D and spanking off sock-babies. Nice following Dan.So as for looking for anyone here- nevermind!!! Those who volunteered, thanks anyways. For those who just get in the way and try to be clever, knowing their spineless geeks in real life, but think their 10 feet tall on the message board, well you can take a running start and tongue my taint. So its off to PP to take your Dead Money, and Splash with My Jizz Fist a nice mural of the Hawaian Islands on your mom's faces!!!

are you joking? yes everyone here is a tightwad because they dont like paying $30 for the chance at a sweet t shirt. the only reason to pay to play fantasy football is if your entry fee goes into a prize pool where you have the chance to make money. you came to a poker board to post this and you are surprised people only want to play if they can win money doing it? good luck and i'll be pulling for you to win the 30 dollar t shirt.

Okay, well it's painfully obvious this website forum is packed with retards, who wish they could play poker, sit around playing D&D and spanking off sock-babies.Nice following Dan.So as for looking for anyone here- nevermind!!! Those who volunteered, thanks anyways. For those who just get in the way and try to be clever, knowing their spineless geeks in real life, but think their 10 feet tall on the message board, well you can take a running start and tongue my taint.So its off to PP to take your Dead Money, and Splash with My Jizz Fist a nice mural of the Hawaian Islands on your mom's faces!!!
Well it looks like round 1 goes to me. Your posts lack creativity and humor. You attack me with this elementary slander and expect me to fear you. I attack your very soul and being, and all you can do is come back at me with geek, momma, and masturbating jokes. How am I supposed to respect that? And, by the way, there is nothing that I said that I wouldnt have said to your face. I love how people like you are so quick to say that I have the giant balls when you are doing the same thing I am. The only difference is I am winning. I think you should quit now and save some face.

Well JizzFist did e-mail me and tell me about your balls. And he said they were just like potatoes. Not that big, "That Dirty!!"Oh well dreamer, your mom took round 1 all over her face, I guess you get round 2, right in your eye!! I wish you would actually say it to my face, I could spin you on your side and I can be the big spoon and you could be the lil spoon, and you could fondle my uncut goodness. MMmmm Mmmm!!!Your pathetically easy!!!