easy fold of aj? (1/2 lhe)

I'm BBDealt to me:[A :spade: J :diamond: ]UTG calls, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 calls, 3 folds, SB completes, I check.flop: Q :D A :D 5 :club: SB checks, I bet, UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, UTG+2 folds, SB folds.turn: 2 :D I bet, UTG+1 callsriver: K :) I bet, UTG+1 raises, I....Is this an easy fold or call? I know he doesn't have AK or AQ (he wouldn't have limped pf with either of these hands)

What kind of player is UTG +1? I'm really only folding this hand to a complete rock, with no bluff in them. I'm personally rather baffled as to what they could have, and not have raised the turn. KQ, and JT are really the only hands that improved here that a player might play from such a position. You're getting 7.5 to 1 on the call.

What kind of player is UTG +1? I'm really only folding this hand to a complete rock, with no bluff in them. I'm personally rather baffled as to what they could have, and not have raised the turn. KQ, and JT are really the only hands that improved here that a player might limp with from such a position. You're getting 7.5 to 1 on the call.
sorry...didn't mean to double post.
UTG+1 was semi-loose and aggressive, seemed like he might have missed a club draw and raised in a last ditch to steal the pot, or may have misread me for a missed draw too.
I agree.
Hero should be raising pre-flop.
Not out of the BB, with 4 people in front of him, with AJo.
It it usually going to have equity against the 4 players in the pot.If we start checking out of lack of comfort, LHE isn't our game.If you make a good argument that AJo does not have equity here, then it is a check.
Hero should be raising pre-flop.
Not out of the BB, with 4 people in front of him, with AJo.
It it usually going to have equity against the 4 players in the pot.If we start checking out of lack of comfort, LHE isn't our game.If you make a good argument that AJo does not have equity here, then it is a check.
It's not really about equity. It most cases it has barely any equity. Not enough to make raising here that smart of a play. We're last to act, and get to see the flop if we check, any A or J high flop is usually going to mean we are in the lead and a bet into a small pot gives us a better chance of taking it down. There's going to be so many times you raise this and miss the flop completely. If it's AK, then I think you have a much stronger case. I raise AK anywhere in an unraised pot, but AJ is really only a mediocre hand that doesn't play well multiway.

raising here in the bb wouldn't make much sense. what am I getting out of raising here? I will most likely get a call from everyone who had limped, except for maybe the SB. I'm out of position throughout the hand, my hand isn't that strong, and if i miss the flop then where do i go from there?suppose the flop comes Q 8 5, I'm most likely drawing to only an ace, or a bd straight, and will fold to a bet having lost 2 SBs where I only needed to lose one. there are only a few flops that would help my hand, like looshle said, an ace high or jack high flop being the most likely. I didnt want to put another bet in out of position with a hand that needs improvement.