5/10 at Pacific (10 handed)Button is LAGHero is CO with 4 :club: 4 :heart:Fold, UTG +1 calls, fold, MP1 calls, fold, MP3 calls, Hero calls, Button calls, SB completes, BB checks.4 :D J :D Q :D UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets, Button raises, SB folds, BB folds, UTG+1 folds, MP1 calls 2 cold, MP3 calls 2 cold, Hero.........

Looks like the button is trying to isolate with a good hand. No doubt he'd bet if checked too on the turn. I'd take my chance here and call, check it to him on the turn and try to get everyone for 2BB's. Any draw isnt going anywhere, so i'd wait till a safe turn to pump the pot. IMO

Looks like the button is trying to isolate with a good hand. No doubt he'd bet if checked too on the turn. I'd take my chance here and call, check it to him on the turn and try to get everyone for 2BB's. Any draw isnt going anywhere, so i'd wait till a safe turn to pump the pot. IMO
That's exactly whatI was thinking since I am to the direct right of the LAG that id be able to trap everyone in on the turn but afraid of giving a free card on the turn, or losing the other 2. I was pretty sure the button was going to bet the turn. Ive always played limit straight forward and would always have 3 bet this flop without thinking but I'm starting to think I am losing a lot of value especially with a rainbow flop.
This guys propably got two pair or an up and down straight d
how can you ce so sure of that, he's a lag, he probably has a semi weak TP hand, but will bet the turn if checked to. I really don't think his holding is nearly as strong as you seem to think it is

how can you ce so sure of that, he's a lag, he probably has a semi weak TP hand, but will bet the turn if checked to. I really don't think his holding is nearly as strong as you seem to think it is HEY DUMB **** IF HE KNOWS THAT THEN DID HE ASK AN OPINION FOR WHETHER HE SHOULD CALL OR NOT.

Looks like the button is trying to isolate with a good hand.  No doubt he'd bet if  checked too on the turn.  I'd take my chance here and call, check it to him on the turn and try to get everyone for 2BB's.  Any draw isnt going anywhere, so i'd wait till a safe turn to pump the pot.  IMO
how can you ce so sure of that' date=' he's a lag, he probably has a semi weak TP hand, but will bet the turn if checked to. I really don't think his holding is nearly as strong as you seem to think it is[/quote'] HEY DUMB censored IF HE KNOWS THAT THEN DID HE ASK AN OPINION FOR WHETHER HE SHOULD CALL OR NOT.
hey douchebag, who the fuck are you to get all pissy cause I question your shortass range of hands for a lag. man, take your tampon out of your snatch. He is asking for what line would work best here, or did your brain miss that one
how can you ce so sure of that' date=' he's a lag, he probably has a semi weak TP hand, but will bet the turn if checked to. I really don't think his holding is nearly as strong as you seem to think it is[/quote'] HEY DUMB censored IF HE KNOWS THAT THEN DID HE ASK AN OPINION FOR WHETHER HE SHOULD CALL OR NOT.
Well there's no way I'm FOLDING. I wasn't wondering whether to call or fold I was just trying to get other opinions to see if most people thought it was worth the risk to call and try to trap everyone in on the turn with my excellent position in the hand.
Well there's no way I'm FOLDING. I wasn't wondering whether to call or fold I was just trying to get other opinions to see if most people thought it was worth the risk to call and try to trap everyone in on the turn with my excellent position in the hand.
It's not really a risk, or anything. It's not like you're gonna win the pot more often by raising the flop considering this board and the pot size. You're concerned with getting value, and the best way to do that is by raising the turn.When you've got a hammerlock on a hand, or when your raise won't give you a bigger hammerlock on a hand, wait until the turn to fire.Ice
It's not really a risk, or anything. It's not like you're gonna win the pot more often by raising the flop considering this board and the pot size. You're concerned with getting value, and the best way to do that is by raising the turn.When you've got a hammerlock on a hand, or when your raise won't give you a bigger hammerlock on a hand, wait until the turn to fire.Ice
Isnt a risk if the button is raising KT, or T9, and plans on checking the turn. Theres always a risk of letting off a free card when you check to the button trying to get a check raise in.

I'm reraising here in this particular situation. Why? I want to get the money in while I'm very confident that I have the best hand. You have 3 players in the hand, and a LAG acting after you. Yes, you definitely could call here and hope to get everybody for two bets. However, you also allow for a few scenarios to open up on the turn that might not be to your advantage. With the QJ on board and two players calling two bets cold, you are very likly facing an open-ender, or some other straight draw. Now, say the turn comes an Ace, King, Nine, or Eight. These are all potetially dangerous to your hand, not to mention a Jack, or Queen that might fill up a slowplayed two pair by the cold callers. That's 20 cards that could slow you down. You also eliminate giving the players a free card on the turn, however unlikely with a LAG in position (it does happen). If you three-bet the flop, the LAG may cap, and do you really believe that the two cold callers are folding at this point? You can bet the turn and may still get raised. I think this is the kind of hand that I often find my self overcomplicating, when it is a hand that can be played very straight forward. This is the kind of hand that will likely get plenty of action on the turn regardless of a players actions on the flop.