royal vegas gives you a free $10 for signing up. i hate the site personally as their interface is awful and they have virtually no (limit) cash games available but if you are looking for free money then this is the best that i know of. i signed up for the ten bucks and ran it up to around 200 before i cashed out into neteller.

i wasn't bragging about running up my money, i didn't even start this post. i was giving him advice about which site offers free money and mentioned the amount of money i ran it up to, i wasn't bragging by any means and i wasn't lying either. i blew my 10 dollars on powerplayer in under a hour but i did indeed run the ten bucks on royal vegas up to 200, i have no reason to lie about that.

It's not really that hard to win with the ten free dollars IF you win the very first time. I had a buddy who is about as good as myself lose his first time, whereas when I signed up I won twenty more. Since then I've gotten up my roll to 300+... Just last week I made the initial deposit you need to make before you can withdraw any money you've made on the first free ten dollars. I'm thinking about using the 170 I withdrew and putting it into fulltiltpoker though... The 100% deposit bonus they've got running seems PRETTY enticing. Anyhow if you are serious about Royal Vegas Poker just don't do anything crazy your first time there... Play .5/.10 NL Hold 'Em and don't try to be an idiot. Wait for the great hands and then try to get as much money as you can into the pot... I swear to God the players on that site might be the dumbest I've ever played!This is the only real helpful tip I can give you that probably hasn't ever been said before: People from Sweden are very, very lose. At least any I've ever played.

try royal vegas. a good way to build your bankroll.i don't think it's lie that you get your bankroll to $200, i've heard of people get their up in the thousands and then they make their deposit after a few weeks.their software is not too bad, they've had a recent upgrade, so it's a bit better now.

This site sucks. I lost my $10 pretty quickly. $10 is way too little to play with. :club: However, I hated their software and they wouldn't let me set up another account. :D I remember you could set up like 50 with Pacifc. What ever happened to their $10 free? I hope they do it again soon so i could make a million just by setting up 100,000 accounts. :D

Do you need to enter a bonus code to get the 10 bucks at royal vegas?I just made an account without one and there is no money...maybe it takes awhile.Thanks
no, you don't need a bonus code and the bonus takes 24 hours to reach your account. lemme know how it goes.