not sure if anyone has seen this latest comment.Sorry is it has been posted.***********Disrepsect? Speaking of disrespect, why do i keep being referred to as "kid" or "punk". I'm 26 sir, thats only about 3 years younger? I've played more hands of poker, certainly logged in more hours of heads up play, but I'm just a kid? Whats big daddy going to say when I call out his hand 10 times in row. And punk, wait till we hit the felt! Make me cry? Are you kidding? I will make your head spin. The only look on your face will be utter shock. I can see it now as u mutter to yourself: "I dont get it everytimee I have a hand, he makes the right laydown", and "WHy do I keep paying this "punk" off?" All I know is after I'm done stacking my chips, I will have one thing to say" "Double or nothing, PUNK!" -NEVERWIN***http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/...iewtopic&t=4624

Guest XXEddie

All I know is after I'm done stacking my chips, I will have one thing to say""Double or nothing, PUNK!" yeponce Dustin gets smacked in the face he will beg for double or nothing

Yeah, this was posted last night. I don't remember the title though. Do a search on "Neverwin"
because that won't bring up 800 worthless "FCP vs NWP" threads... :wink:
If you sort it by date, you won't have that problem. :club:

As far as I know.. neverwin still hasn't scheduled the match.. looks to me like hes ducking Daniel. Maybe he needs to find some backers before he puts most of his bankroll on the line? but thats just as far as I know..

Whatever they do...they shouldn't play on PokerStars.....did you guys see that Tritz discovered that online poker is rigged?yes...I am evil.... :club:
if you actually read the thread you would see that I never once said online poker is rigged.. just able to 'busted open' but never rigged.
Whatever they do...they shouldn't play on PokerStars.....did you guys see that Tritz discovered that online poker is rigged?yes...I am evil.... :club:
if you actually read the thread you would see that I never once said online poker is rigged.. just able to 'busted open' but never rigged.
Twas a joke. Chillzz.
As far as I know.. neverwin still hasn't scheduled the match.. looks to me like hes ducking Daniel. Maybe he needs to find some backers before he puts most of his bankroll on the line? but thats just as far as I know..
Other way around, actually.I might give 60-40 in favor of Dustin, but only if they play LHE. Does Dustin even play any other games?
...from reading Daniel's posts.
He's probably looking for a good SN to use, so he can go around and borrow the money.
is it really necessary to have the same posts over and over
Well it seems that FCP is put on a loop of some sort. Its kinda like VH1 where you see the same videos everynight. With 20000 users or whatnot you would think there would be plenty of topics that would be interesting. But I guess with all the freeroll tourneys going on its tough not to post about it....eh?