annie duke rumor....can anyone verify?

The Howard letter is now gone. Not sure how much if any is true, but to me it would make more sense for Daniel to post some type of response versus censoring the information.It doesn't look good when removes info that he doesn't like.Just my opinion.
Shutup if you don't know what you're talking about!It's from censored 1999 and there was pages and pages of discussion about it... go do a search!
Wow what a complete ASS you are!! I had no idea it was old news. You don't need to be a dick but since you are soooo good at it please don't go changing.We can't all be as well informed as you, you arrogant prick.Oh by the way have a nice day!
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous
The Howard letter is now gone. Not sure how much if any is true, but to me it would make more sense for Daniel to post some type of response versus censoring the information.It doesn't look good when removes info that he doesn't like.Just my opinion.
Shutup if you don't know what you're talking about!It's from censored 1999 and there was pages and pages of discussion about it... go do a search!
Wow what a complete ASS you are!! I had no idea it was old news. You don't need to be a dick but since you are soooo good at it please don't go changing.We can't all be as well informed as you, you arrogant prick.Oh by the way have a nice day!
stfu newbie. you have no right to disrecpect anyone with greater power than you. the howard and daniel thing is olddddddddddddd news!teneightps. and don't even bother to flame since you will probably think i'm a newbie as well due to my join date. this is just a temp. account since my other account, "teneight" aka randy moss avatar, is not working at the moment.
Guest XXEddie
excatlyyou had no idea what the fuck you were talking about so I encourage you to shut the fuck up
stfu newbie. you have no right to disrecpect anyone with greater power than you. the howard and daniel thing is olddddddddddddd news!teneightps. and don't even bother to flame since you will probably think i'm a newbie as well due to my join date. this is just a temp. account since my other account, "teneight" aka randy moss avatar, is not working at the moment.
1. I do know who you are. You are the idiot with that goofy football avatar.2. I have as much right as ANYBODY to post. 3. He was wrong and was a complete Jerk, and most people just accept that kind of behavior and say nothing or worse go away. It is an open forum and for people to act like he did discourages new people from even participating for fear of being ridiculed by some petty minded people like him and yourself.So basically the bottom line is that I will say what I want, when I want and will defend myself accordingly.So in your words STFU!!! Oh and have a nice day!!!!

Two thoughts...1) If Annie switched sides, it'd make her hotter. Hotter in an Ellen Degeneres sort of way... which really isn't all that hot. But still better than straight. Gah. Straight to the vomitorium. :club: 2) Unless Shannon Elizabeth is a completely frigid bitch, I'd take her over Annie any day. (As if I had a chance anyway :D ) But man that dude looks way too goofy to get either the young rich hottie or the old rich dog, so maybe I do have a shot...

everyone gets busted some times. someday we play 10-20 NL and get busted so we move down to 5-10 or even 2-4.He was with shannon elizabeth and got busted .. now he is playing Annie Duke. Who knows if he continues his bad run maybe he will move to Kathy Liebert next.Everyone has bad downswings in POKER.

GEEZ, I WAS JUST ASKING IF IT WAS TRUE!!!
I heard a rumor the nhlfan LOVES THE C0CK. Is this true, or just rumor?
I heard that Ron Mexico molests Royal Tour with michael jackson replica gloves on.
You're just jealous and you want in. No pun intended. Besides, we use the O.J Simpson gloves, and boy do they fit, so you must hit.
excatlyyou had no idea what the censored you were talking about so I encourage you to shut the censored up
Eddie,For you I have the following:1. I have as much right as ANYBODY to post. 2. He was wrong and was a complete Jerk, and most people just accept that kind of behavior and say nothing or worse go away. It is an open forum and for people to act like he did discourages new people from even participating for fear of being ridiculed by some petty minded people like him and yourself. 3. We are all very busy and most of you do know that I am relatively new to the forum, which means that I and anyone else could easily have made the same mistake and not realized that it was OLD news.4. I do not have the time nor will I do an extensive research prior to posting if I so choose.So basically the bottom line is that I will say what I want, when I want and will defend myself accordingly. So EDDIE, I encourage you to shut the censored up.Oh and have a nice day!!!!
1. I do know who you are. You are the idiot with that goofy football avatar.2. I have as much right as ANYBODY to post. 3. He was wrong and was a complete Jerk, and most people just accept that kind of behavior and say nothing or worse go away. It is an open forum and for people to act like he did discourages new people from even participating for fear of being ridiculed by some petty minded people like him and yourself.So basically the bottom line is that I will say what I want, when I want and will defend myself accordingly.So in your words STFU!!! Oh and have a nice day!!!!
What exactly did I say that was wrong??? I don't see anything... I was the only one of the two of us who posted anything that was actually fact.You are the one who was almost attacking DN for deleting something because he didn't want to respond to it.... and you had absolutely no knowledge of the situation. All I did was clarify it and if you would have had a less accusational tone to what you wrote, then I would have been much nicer about it.
What exactly did I say that was wrong??? I don't see anything... I was the only one of the two of us who posted anything that was actually fact.You are the one who was almost attacking DN for deleting something because he didn't want to respond to it.... and you had absolutely no knowledge of the situation. All I did was clarify it and if you would have had a less accusational tone to what you wrote, then I would have been much nicer about it.
Give me a break. You were a Dick the way you handled it. I was not accusing him of anything. I even said in my statement that I had no idea how much if ANY was true but thought it odd that it disappeared.If you look at this thread you will see that others pointed out that it was old news without coming down my throat.All of you folks that have been here for a long time should give a damn enough about the forum to be responsible to welcome new people and opinions with encouragement as opposed to the way you handled it, in my opinion.So how about this, in the future if, and only if time allows I will attempt to be more informed about a particular topic especially one as sensitive as the one we have been discussing, and you in turn try to understand that many of us do not have the experience that you may have and try and act a little cooler.Believe me when I say that from everything I have seen, heard and read including Daniel's Blog and his posts I like him very much and think highly of him. That doesn't mean that I won't voice my opinion.In fact I think so highly of Daniel, that he isn't even aware of this but through my company I am working on a launch promotion for Stacked in a major retailer in the United States.In any event.Truce?

It was just a reaction to what it seemed like you were trying to say, coupled with the fact that it's annoying to see the same things over and over. I have no problem with you other than that, and really you shouldn't let things like that bother you. People are going to be jerks on here all the time.

He was with shannon elizabeth and got busted .. now he is playing Annie Duke. Who knows if he continues his bad run maybe he will move to Kathy Liebert next. and after he gets busted with kathy liebert next is neverwin

That's sad. Like the Native American guy in the pollution commercial with the one tear running down his face kinda sad.
I'm not gay or anything but if I was I would be on my way to Florida right now.
Come on down anyway. We'll get a hotel room with a twin bed, get naked and watch Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Expess together.Sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burnin. If I'm not back by dawn, call the President.2000 years and not one girl to fit the bill. C'mon Dave, you must be doin something seriously.China is here? What does that mean? I don't even know what the hell that means.I know, there's a problem with your face.When some wild eyed 8 ft tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against a barroom wall and looks ya crooked in the eye... can't remember the rest, it's been a couple of years. I own the DVD for two years. Now I have to go home and open it.

To be quite honest, who she (or anyone, for that matter) sleeps with is none of your business. Regardless of who you were talking about in the OP, this thread should have never been created.And to the guy who said I would be shit out of luck - :club:

He was with shannon elizabeth and got busted .. now he is playing Annie Duke. Who knows if he continues his bad run maybe he will move to Kathy Liebert next.  and after he gets busted with kathy liebert next is neverwin
And after Neverwin?X-22 maybe?<shudders>Mensch
Yes...he was married to Shannon Elizabeth (One of my fav's)and now he is banging Annie Duke....a step down...I know....But who knows what magic Annie Duke can do.....Makes you wonder though...and that is the reason why I would hit it.Forget it...I said too much.
ive seen her handle those chips so u know