pokerstars software creates hand before its dealt.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the developers of this software really had the capability to crack the code and have more information or all of the information about the hand then is available to the average player, who in their right mind would sell the software (to a limited market for modest returns) and not just keep it and make millions playing online poker?The 92 is an easy explination, your program can read information faster than the animation deals it. Turn animation off and you get your cards instantiously.The J9A is a bit harder, but it is not impossible that you were playing a stud table and a holdem table and were dealt the same cards. I have had that happen numberous times online, sitting at multiple holdem tables I get dealt the same cards on two tables. While it would take a long time to have that happen, it is entirely possible.The thing I don't understand the most is, if people really do have access to this information, how do I continue to book wins when I don't have it?

We all know online poker is not rigged. But now we also know that poker stars creates and completes the hand before it is delt. Why is that a big deal? Because it can lead to the possibility of people and or a glitch revealing secure information about a hand before it is suppose to. . . Believe it or not' date=' those are the facts.[/quote']
No. it can't' date=' and everybody had told you that. Shut up already.[/quote']Yes. It can.
How's it feel to bang your head aginst a wall?
Not sure, how does it feel?
i'm using it on pokerstars right now, SN is offsuitbluffit tells you your hole cards before you see them but it doesn't tell me the flop.
That's obviously because yours is working the way it was suppose to. Mine, however, was not.
If the developers of this software really had the capability to crack the code and have more information or all of the information about the hand then is available to the average player, who in their right mind would sell the software (to a limited market for modest returns) and not just keep it and make millions playing online poker?The 92 is an easy explination, your program can read information faster than the animation deals it. Turn animation off and you get your cards instantiously.The J9A is a bit harder, but it is not impossible that you were playing a stud table and a holdem table and were dealt the same cards. I have had that happen numberous times online, sitting at multiple holdem tables I get dealt the same cards on two tables. While it would take a long time to have that happen, it is entirely possible.The thing I don't understand the most is, if people really do have access to this information, how do I continue to book wins when I don't have it?
Let me clear it up one last time if anyone decides to read this far.The issue was not the program of Pokerpal.It was this: Tritz is lying, or Poker stars sent.. SENT. the info to the computers too early, and only Tritz was picking it up because he had Pokerpal open, which is designed to access the info of the hands.A stars error, or a Tritz error.. that is ALL
We all know online poker is not rigged. But now we also know that poker stars creates and completes the hand before it is delt. Why is that a big deal? Because it can lead to the possibility of people and or a glitch revealing secure information about a hand before it is suppose to. . . Believe it or not' date=' those are the facts.[/quote']
No. it can't' date=' and everybody had told you that. Shut up already.[/quote']Yes. It can.
How's it feel to bang your head aginst a wall?
Not sure, how does it feel?
Your quite glib for a helmet headed retard but predictably slow- this was so two days ago. Hows it feel to have the wold laugh at you when you play? You know, come to think of it you are the human embodiment of chicken little- The sky is falling!! The sky is falling!! Remember how that story ended? I chopped the little guys head off threw a dry rub on him and grilled his a ss- Invited the boys over and ate him for lunch. Sound familiar? Get it, got it. good.
I apologize, I have been away for 2 days. I flew to Costa Rica to visit PStars.
I would also like to apologize. I've been gone for about 10 hours or so. I had to go to the lost city of Atlantis and confer with the Merpeople about this Poker Stars/Poker Pal issue. They told me they detected a minor change in the tides that coincided with the exact moment Tritz saw the flop cards before it was dealt. This of course leads me to the inescapable conclusion that the answer to this mystery lies.......on the moon!

ive heard about these programssomewhere i read that pokerstars repeats a hand ever 16,000 (something like that) hands and there is a program that memorizes all of them so when u get dealt 5-7 in a ceartain seat it can tell u the possible flops beforehand and wat is the most likeley flop and wat other ppl havei wish i could find where i read this but that is crazy

somewhere i read that pokerstars repeats a hand ever 16,000 (something like that) hands and there is a program that memorizes all of them so when u get dealt 5-7 in a ceartain seat it can tell u the possible flops beforehand and wat is the most likeley flop and wat other ppl have i wish i could find where i read this but that is crazyProbably the same place that sells tinfoil hats...

I apologize, I have been away for 2 days. I flew to Costa Rica to visit PStars.
I would also like to apologize. I've been gone for about 10 hours or so. I had to go to the lost city of Atlantis and confer with the Merpeople about this Poker Stars/Poker Pal issue. They told me they detected a minor change in the tides that coincided with the exact moment Tritz saw the flop cards before it was dealt. This of course leads me to the inescapable conclusion that the answer to this mystery lies.......on the moon!
TO THE MOON! 8)

Also to whoever it was asking, there will not be a gasoline poll on this thread, I repeat, will not be a gasoline poll. Go Hijack Loismustdie's threads. Thank you.

I think Tritz just got served.HA HA HA.If Royal got this from the web and Tritz used it as his own, doesn't this damage Tritz credibility regarding his screen shots?just a thought.Royal, where did you get that pic?

I think Tritz just got served.HA HA HA.If Royal got this from the web and Tritz used it as his own, doesn't this damage Tritz credibility regarding his screen shots?just a thought.Royal, where did you get that pic?
are you really that much of an idiot? seriously?could you possibly be that much of an idiot?do you think that Tritz SERIOUSLY went to visit Pstars? seriously?use some common sense dude..... if you live your whole life waiting for everyone to say 'sw' to you when they're joking you're gonna be a very very confused failure of a man.

I was completely joking, and didn't actually expect anyone to take it seriously. I was just humoring myself.Edit: I read this post about an hour after I made it, and I want everyone to realize that I was talking about Costa Rica and not the actual thread, thank you.

I apologize, I have been away for 2 days.  I flew to Costa Rica to visit PStars.
30a04087d98f0a404cb2c2616a762b45.jpgSome would say that the Earth is our Moon.

The one thing that I noticed in your pictures is the name of the table "Wasat III no allin-in 5/10 Play Money..." So who really cares one way or the other. And why do we see the others player first card, but not your own?Seecond, in the tournie screen shots, when I look at the two pictures, there are a couple of things that I noticed. "mcaa20" has posted the SB. and there's 15 chips in front of him, as the BB has been posted by "Trucker 68", "brucejpetrie", "sleepybill2" and "elprofe98", however in the second shot with the flop seen, the only person who has posted the blind is brucejpetrie and now instead of having 30 in front of him, he has 60 in front of him. Also, his chip counts don't make sense. If he bet 60 before the flop, he should have been at 720 and not 750. If in fact he bet 60 after the flop (as I suspect), he has the correct amount of chips left in the 2nd picture.What the 2nd picture is really a flop, and the SB checked, the BB checked, and then brucejpetrie bet. Next time you want to forward your conspiracy theories, try doing a better job of editing the pictures. Nice try.