pokerstars software creates hand before its dealt.

I apologize for my less than perfect spelling. I didn't realize that was the most important issue we are dealing with.
Actually, it is.The issue is your credibility. Whether it truly is a factor in your case or not, spelling is used as an indicator of intelligence. When you make obvious mispellings in a post, especially the title, you will get less respect for the points you make in that post. People who can write well get more respect for their writing.If you don't know how to spell words that you must read everyday, then you appear to not be very observant. It hurts your argument.FWIW, I don't know what to believe in this whole story. The poker pal representative explanation seems to hold water except for the J9 screenshot. I don't want to believe you're lying, because I don't see what you would gain from it. However, there has been no explanation of how this could occur. Color me torn.
No ...the issue is not my credibility. My issue is my credibility, Yours along with the rest of the forum should be PokerStars.
  • Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually I emailed pokerstars about the same time i made this post, However, I did not post that I made the email until after someone else did.
Stop.You emailed them at the same time you made the thread, but they responded to the one guy, and aseem TWICE, hours before they responded to yours?Bullshit.
I always have been the first to admit I have gone broke and I suck. There have been numerous threads that I state I suck and have gone broke.
You claimed online poker was your income.It's utterly clear now you're talking out of your ass.
Stop.Yes, I waited for a long Fucking time before they replied to me, because they were unsure on what to tell me. They told me that.Stop. It was my income, then I went broke.

Wait hold on.Why would you expose this to the world? You have a program that could make you millions, yet you are QUITTING? Why? You're always saying you're on a tight income, that you've gone broke multiple times in the past. Wouldn't this be the solution to all your problems?

Wait hold on.Why would you expose this to the world? You have a program that could make you millions, yet you are QUITTING? Why? You're always saying you're on a tight bugget, that you've gone broke multiple times in the past. Wouldn't this be the solution to all your problems?
what the hell is a tight bugget?and what the hell is reading? cuz, you know.... it's not like this question hasn't already been asked 38 times.
what the hell is a tight bugget?and what the hell is reading? cuz, you know.... it's not like this question hasn't already been asked 38 times.
I didn't read the entire thread of 25 pages, mind me.And the answer is?
Because tritz is honest?.NOW LET THIS !@#!!@%#ING THREAD DIE.
NOW LET THIS !@#!!@%#ING THREAD DIE.
bump
CAN EVERYONE TAKE A CLOSER LOOK AT THE PICTURES AND NOTICE THAT THE TIME THIS JOKER "KNEW" HE WAS GOING TO FLOP QUAD 9'S HE WAS PLAYING 5/10 PLAY MONEY !!!!!!!WHAT AN IDIOT GO POST THIS CRAP ON A DIFFERENT FORUM
You are retarted.
WHAT AN IDIOT GO POST THIS CRAP ON A DIFFERENT FORUM
cause you hate to see the forum you spend so much time participating in flooded with useless posts?the first part of that question speaks for itself and I believe we've gone past the point of safe return on the second part.

Ok I don't understand this wholething.I looked at the screenshots and ok yes it seems that it may be doing this I don't know. My questions to you is if your so concerned about this and your going to going to quiet online poker is why did not just contact pokerstars tell them about this and be quiet about it. Why tell the whole world about it?Like my thinking is here you report it to pokerstars give them proof even invite them into a test game and tell them the cards. Once they see that they probabily would update there software maybe till the update ban that software(since it breaking there rules) this in turn would make this company making the software to update it to not do this otherwise they would make them go out of buissness.Their problem solved I can't see that pokerstars would sit there and allow this kind of cheating going on. Also if your in such a fixed income why are you playing poker I like poker too I would love to go pro but I not going to be sitting there betting my last couple bucks on it and try to depend on it on my sole job ok maybe if I won a couple big tournaments I would make it my sole job but till then I would have back up plans and if I where close to being broke I would just leave it for a while and start playing when I got some extra money.

sucks2.jpg
DixieWrecked I was down on you after the armless man picture, but now I am up on you. Watching the threads for your posts are now +EV as opposed to -EV.BTW, I personally hope this thread never dies and continues to burn for all time.On a side note, if everyone wants to get together for a knife fight to settle this, Tritz, I don't know you from ADAM but I'll put my switchblade on your side for now. I do this, despite the fact that I think your original post was probably an exercise in obtuseness.Congrats, you got my knife.Sincerely,MontyP.S. I've given up on reading the actual posts in this thread, I just skim the avatars and pics and then post whatever I want.So flame me if this thread is about lowball strategy now, I'm just not sure where this is going. Though, I read today about a guy who will stake you if you are a TOP POKER PLAYER, so bottom poker players need not apply.P.P.S. GAR. Massive suck out to knock me out of a $300 SnG just now.... do you care? no? I didn't think so, so I won't bore you with it, but it was horrible, trust me... Smash, what was your NL strat again? Am I supposed to raise all-in with suited connectors or AKoff? Fold everything but lumberman and speedlimit?What?I am confused.Sincerely again,Monty
why did you change the title of this topic?
This is the direction I wanted the thread to take the entire time.. the point of this is not that I could call community cards, it's that pokerstars programming kind of sucks balls.
So you lured us in with a spectacular title that was big, wait no, HUGE, only to change it to anti-PokerStars propaganda? Nice. This is better than an episode of Matlock. (except for the crossover episode with Perry Mason) Are you trying to take down Poker Stars singlehandedly? If you are I promise to turn this thread into a graphic novel illustrated with the best crayons money can buy. Also all charactars will be replaced with celebrities(images). Tritz, my man, in an effort to show you I'm not flamin', I'll draw you as Samuel L. Fight the Power! Down with Poker Stars! No more grammatical flame posts! I like boobs!When the new world sans Poker Stars is here I just hope this thread is still going.
BTW, good first post, noob.  You are now and forever marked as a 'tard'
Wow, this post, along with the previous one, in which you called someone a "retard", certainly lends credibility to you as a rational and intelligent individual.