pokerstars software creates hand before its dealt.

but i dont use poker tracker
He said he didn't know what poker tracker is. That's what is a little bit weird.
ok Whatever, havent u ever had times where you use 1 product for something, and someone mentions another, and chances are u never heard of it, because you use a different product or version.Perhaps someone mentioned pokerpal.. he baught it and used it, and then heard about poker tracker, and asked. "what is that?"is that really so hard to believe
  • Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the flaming of Tritz can stop at this point, it seems pretty clear that while these can be faked, why go thru the trouble to do so and then e-mail pokerstars about a potential problem that you faked?I think aseem hits the nail on the head here...with community cards not continuously shuffled it does not make a probabilistic difference, but instead only a difference if someone could hack into the host site to retrieve the cards. I am anxious to hear what the stars support has to say on the matter...if anything else, awareness has been raised that a glitch might be possible.

I love how in these "unedited" screenshots you can clearly see a color swatch pallette from a paint program in the background.
I would LOVE to see you do that in paint.... LOVE IT! Please go try!
As a logo finalist and professional Industrial Designeri will gladly second thisI would love to see anyone doctor a picture. or even a damn cartoon in paint.P.S.. Kurt., wheres your glamourshot??..
untitled3.jpgi must be a fucking genius/magician/leet hax0r because i did that in mspaint in about 2 minutes -- 1 minute for the hand to complete, and another to copy/paste.

This is one of the more interesting threads in recent times.1) A number of people are adament that this is a hoax. Well, you have to ask yourself why? Do they have an emotional investment in online poker being 100% legitimate with no possibility of security glitches? Why not have an open mind on this issue?2) The issue of whether there is a continuous shuffle or not is a BIG DEAL (despite what Aseem says). There does not necessarily have to be breach of server security to make it relevant. If it's possible that there is a bug in the software that allows some clients, under very particular conditions, to receive not only their hole cards but also the flop before the betting starts, that is enough to make this issue a BIG DEAL.I'd be interested to know which other sites do not use a continuous shuffle (as Stars has admitted to), if any. IMO Stars is making a big mistake in this choice, as continuously shuffling would make the kind of scenario Tritz is talking about AN ABSOLUTE IMPOSSIBILITY. Assuming Tritz is telling the truth, the only possible explanation is that somehow Stars is sending his computer information about the flop too soon, or else the software he is using is somehow hacking into the server. No other explanations are possible, assuming Tritz is telling the truth. 3) Tritz advises us to be wary of online poker. That's good advice, but the only reason for me to stop playing is if I don't make money. As long as I am making consistent money from it, I don't care if players are using ESP: I'm making money, so I will continue to play.4) Tritz hasn't made any claims about other sites - only Stars. I'd be interested if he could try his software at other sites and have forum members observe him predicting the flop. Assuming of course his software begins to operate in this "special" way again.One last question, directly to the OP:Did the software stop predicting the flop AFTER you contacted Stars (you mentioned you did)? If so, it's possible they "plugged the glitch" in DIRECT RESPONSE to your e-mail. Of course they are not going to admit that in public, as it could have potentially catastrophic effects on their business.Lots of things to think about.

I love how in these "unedited" screenshots you can clearly see a color swatch pallette from a paint program in the background.
I would LOVE to see you do that in paint.... LOVE IT! Please go try!
As a logo finalist and professional Industrial Designeri will gladly second thisI would love to see anyone doctor a picture. or even a damn cartoon in paint.P.S.. Kurt., wheres your glamourshot??..
untitled3.jpgi must be a fucking genius/magician/leet hax0r because i did that in mspaint in about 2 minutes -- 1 minute for the hand to complete, and another to copy/paste.(not to discredit tritz, just saying it's entirely possible to doctor a pic in mspaint.)EDIT: also kinda ironic/coincidental/funny... it was literally the first hand and i quintupled up.

Elear.thats the dummest thing i've ever seen.Your comparing apples to oranges.u took 2 screen caps and did a nice big rectangle around the thing.look at his times, look at how much he would need to doctor within the given time frams. look at whe nhe posted these on the forum;get the point yet?

Elaear....That's not hard to do when you have the images on your computer already.... But why don't you try faking the text over on the side of the other program that says what cards are going to show up.... That's what I was talking about.... not the cards on the board!

I've given up hope.Congrats Tritz, I bet your laughing so hard everytime you read a new post in this thread. I have to give you some props though, i honestly didn't believe people could be this stupid. I stand corrected.

I've given up hope.Congrats Tritz, I bet your laughing so hard everytime you read a new post in this thread. I have to give you some props though, i honestly didn't believe people could be this stupid. I stand corrected.
You know what, I wish I could be laughing, but now I don't know if I can ever play cards online again, and that sucks.
hey seriously.Stop posting onthis thread then.Go play some poker. or whatever. No one cares what you think. I for one would really like to know more on this matter.and am skeptical about PS and their site.
hey seriously.Stop posting onthis thread then.Go play some poker. or whatever. No one cares what you think. I for one would really like to know more on this matter.and am skeptical about PS and their site.
Your obviously right, didn't you see the link with the dealer on party poker bottom dealing? I mean, it's a screenshot so it's obviously true!http://www.billrini.com/index.php/2004/11/...poker-is-riggedIdiot.
RonnyMemphis wrote:cut & paste in ANY program, jsut becasue theres a MS paint pallette in the background doesnt mean he doesnt have Photoshop. However, I beleive cutting and pasting these windows together would not be too much trouble in paint. this is just retarded...the original Paint program is in no way qualified to make pictures that 'realistic' so therefore just copy and pasting them you would have so many defects in the picture that it would be COMPLETELY obvious.no it wouldnt be much trouble to just copy and paste them, but you would definitely be able to tell. dont act like you know what youre talking about here, i guarantee i have more experience with digital editing than you do.
As an experienced Art Director, I'd have to agree with 93transam & Royal on this point. I highly doubt these screens were doctored in MS Paint. Personally, I do think it's possible that this is some sort of a glitch, and as Royal and others have pointed out, they've had some strange delay/glitches happen themselves as well. I guess what I really don't understand why most of the posters who are bashing Tritz are so involved in this thread if they don't beleive the OP anyway? If you actually believe that he's a spammer, then why keep posting to this thread? Isn't this post the type of thing that a forum is supposed to rally around and try to logically explain, rather than make accusations and bash? All I'm sayin is that you don't have to believe the OP, but you don't have to discredit someone's integrity either.
I don't feel like reading the other 9 pages, but the initial screenshots you put up were from a PLAY MONEY game.
Maybe you should try being informed before you type things. Just a thought.
.. I for one will not be playing real money online anymore.
Why are you looking to bail?
And why did he warn us ? Honesty ? ok' date=' ok.If it's honesty' date=' then why did he gave us the name of the software ? And not only the name, but the website you can buy it on, and its price ?Yea, right... I see ads like that posted by railbirds each time I play on Party Poker.[/quote'']because if i didn't tell you, there would have been 50 more posts in this thread asking those 2 questions.[/quote]WORD

I think me and Royal Tour and maybe tritz are the only ones that really understand the BIGGER picture..the fact that if the community cards are already determined...they are stored somewhere. And althought hacking is very difficult, with enough time and effort almost anything can be hacked. Therefore someone could find out what the cards are before they're dealt.And elear (spellings wrong, i dont care) your photo attempt is just retarded.

I don't feel like reading the other 9 pages, but the initial screenshots you put up were from a PLAY MONEY game.
Maybe you should try being informed before you type things. Just a thought.
hahaha..nice!,,oh P.S. kurt.I flopped the nut straight, and pushed all in. even though i gave u hard time and said it was incorrect..but luckily mine held up. and i stayed in the tourny

Im not here to say this is fake or its real or anything else, just to give some of my opinions.First if this program can do this then it must not be very hard. If this is true then im sure plenty of hackers would have done this already. I also think that suspicions would arise and they would be caught and the problem realized by now if it was going on. Pokerstars is a site with smart managment and they realize security is very important.

I think me and Royal Tour and maybe tritz are the only ones that really understand the BIGGER picture..the fact that if the community cards are already determined...they are stored somewhere. And althought hacking is very difficult, with enough time and effort almost anything can be hacked. Therefore someone could find out what the cards are before they're dealt.And elear (spellings wrong, i dont care) your photo attempt is just retarded.
Exactly.