pokerstars software creates hand before its dealt.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but its only one card no? not the whole flop right?btw what limits do u play?
it has done 1 to 2 cards on the flop. never all three. i typically play 5/10 these shots were from a trny.
that latest "screenshot" seems to indicate otherwise.
it was the first time it did that. and it did it 3 more hands afterwards and then stopped and continued doing 1 to 2 cards..
wow how convenient. while some might think it's a really weak cover story to cover up the contradiction i believe you 100%. i'm with ya buddy.
I don't understand why you would keep this going when you've contradicted yourself, and been proven wrong.Just stop. It was a good try but now your making it pathetic.
please tell me where i have contradicted myself, and been proven wrong?thank you.

Dude, it's over.You would have us rail you and call a flop card 10 times in a row, and you'd have proven your point.It was pretty funny at first, what with all the "rigged" threads,but it's getting a little pathetic now. =P

Remember. This is only prudent if you can call the cards before the betting round finishes.
i thought you were not going to post on this thread any more.
to be 100 percent completely honest the program does not seem to be malfunctioning anymore.
LOL- I read through this whole thing just so you could tell me trhat it doent work anymore? The random number generator predictor is now back to random as well? Well, whaddya know- random does mean random. That is CRAZY. :shock:
yes yes no yes no no no yes yes no....jk..i bought it at spam.com $50 USD it has not always done it and i don't know if it will continue to do so.
This smell hacked forum account to spamming purposes.Can't you smell it ? The smell is strong...
to be 100 percent completely honest the program does not seem to be malfunctioning anymore.
LOL- I read through this whole thing just so you could tell me trhat it doent work anymore? The random number generator predictor is now back to random as well? Well, whaddya know- random does mean random. That is CRAZY. :shock:
sounds like you should re read it again, I stated from the beginning that the random number generators were working correctly the whole time. But they do infact create the entire hand before the hand even starts. which means that information is available for someone who knows how to get it, which makes online poker a very dangerous place, and if even one person realizes that.. This thread was all worth while.. I will not play real money online anymore.

HighRollr987 [observer]: you know what spademan, threw all of this i have discovered that yes the random number generators do work correctly but they also create the entire hand before the cards are delt, and that information is out there to be found, and even if only oneHighRollr987 [observer]: person realizes that ,.... all the unnecessary flaming and ruined reputation will be worth itwell there ya have it folks.

I will not play real money online anymore.
so even though you "need online poker to make a living" you can go ahead and quit, just like that?
Yes, i can quit just like that, because I know for a fact that people have access to that information because it is made available to them.why would you continue to play after discovering a thing like that?Yes online poker was a large part of the income, (when i wasn't going broke)but now I can spend more time in the B&M

You guys, do not get me wrong.before tonight I was the first person to say there is no way people can cheat at online poker, it just isin't possible with all the encryption methods.I witnessed it first hand, it can be done.. believe it or not. I felt that because I saw it, it was my responsibility to bring it to everyones attention. So use this as a warning if you continue to play ... just be careful and play with caution and at the first sign of fishy things, just get up.

You guys, do not get me wrong.before tonight I was the first person to say there is no way people can cheat at online poker, it just isin't possible with all the encryption methods.I witnessed it first hand, it can be done.. believe it or not. I felt that because I saw it, it was my responsibility to bring it to everyones attention. So use this as a warning if you continue to play ... just be careful and play with caution and at the first sign of fishy things, just get up.
D U DESTOP PREACHING.. MORE SCREENSHOTS AND PROOF PLEASE WOW....
sounds like you should re read it again, I stated from the beginning that the random number generators were working correctly the whole time. But they do infact create the entire hand before the hand even starts. which means that information is available for someone who knows how to get it, which makes online poker a very dangerous place, and if even one person realizes that.. This thread was all worth while.. I will not play real money online anymore.
I will give you this- this is the most coherent of the online poker is rigged threads. Alright I'll bite - now you have to find a way to access that information on purpose every hand everytime. By your own admission your little program cannnot do it again. From what I can tell your little numbers predictor went on a rush, which oddly enough happens to all poker players good and bad. So, it is still safe, because even the random number generator guessing programs cannot be right all of the time. Just once in awhile, and you will never really know when. So, once it costs you 800$ because you actually believed that 7-2 os was going to turn into gold you will stop believing it- and then start playing good poker again. Alright, now I am going to hunker down with my tinfoil hat and suck my thumb till it turns blue.
I will give you this- this is the most coherent of the online poker is rigged threads. Alright I'll bite - now you have to find a way to access that information on purpose every hand everytime. By your own admission your little program cannnot do it again. From what I can tell your little numbers predictor went on a rush, which oddly enough happens to all poker players good and bad. So, it is still safe, because even the random number generator guessing programs cannot be right all of the time. Just once in awhile, and you will never really know when. So, once it costs you 800$ because you actually believed that 7-2 os was going to turn into gold you will stop believing it- and then start playing good poker again. Alright, now I am going to hunker down with my tinfoil hat and suck my thumb till it turns blue.
you mis understand what happened.. Pokerstars random number generator is what creates the hands... it all gets created at once before your hole cards are even dealt, and yes it is 100 percent random, that is not the issue, the issue is that because the hand is completed before the cards are delt that information about any given hand is stored somewhere in pokerstar servers, and that information is available to any player who knows how to access it. That is where the problem comes in. As long as information is stored in computers people will know how to find it and use it to their advantage.

FOR THE LAST TIME...this is not a online poker is rigged post.. online poker is not "rigged" but there are ways to get around in the servers and discover what is coming up next... as far as anyone can tell there is no way to know what your opponents hole cards are or anything crazy like that.I never EVER accused online poker of being rigged.

you mis understand what happened.. Pokerstars random number generator is what creates the hands... it all gets created at once before your hole cards are even dealt, and yes it is 100 percent random, that is not the issue, the issue is that because the hand is completed before the cards are delt that information about any given hand is stored somewhere in pokerstar servers, and that information is available to any player who knows how to access it. That is where the problem comes in. As long as information is stored in computers people will know how to find it and use it to their advantage.
Finally an explanation as to why all these "fish" are sucking out on me!! OBVIOUSLY they are uber hackers beating the system!!(S FREAKIN W)
HighRollr987 [observer]: you know what spademan, threw all of this i have discovered that yes the random number generators do work correctly but they also create the entire hand before the cards are delt, and that information is out there to be found, and even if only oneHighRollr987 [observer]: person realizes that ,.... all the unnecessary flaming and ruined reputation will be worth itwell there ya have it folks.
Indeed. There it is.
O.K., I see what you are getting at- gotta say I am confident that these sites have adequate security. I am sure that I will keep winning money, so I am content. Guess I wont be seeing you on stars anytime soon? :twisted:

Anybody reading this don't listen to anything he says.Spademan, I, Lifeless and another were all in his game and he never called out 1 card correctly. He'd wait until the card flopped and then call it, it was a joke. We kept asking him to call out what was coming and then he would say his internet was delaying. After the internet stopped delaying, he said the program was messing up and he had to restart it. He never once called out a card and proved anything in the slightest. I'm sure 90% of you know this already, but for the people who don't... there it is.