pokerstars software creates hand before its dealt.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let it run threw 10 hands and it "randomly picked" at least 15 for 15 correct cards on the flop. Perhaps they were all just really lucky guesses. :roll:
Either that or you had no idea what I was saying.
I still never claimed online poker was/is rigged.I still don't know what you are saying.
I'm saying that the numbers are still randomly selected, you just have access to them before everyone else does.
I let it run threw 10 hands and it "randomly picked" at least 15 for 15 correct cards on the flop. Perhaps they were all just really lucky guesses. :roll:
Either that or you had no idea what I was saying.
I still never claimed online poker was/is rigged.I still don't know what you are saying.
I'm saying that the numbers are still randomly selected, you just have access to them before everyone else does.
yes that is what i said.. when i was talking about random number generators...i said that they decide the entire hand before the hand takes place and this proves it, But now i believe that many many people had access to that information and i feel a little dirty now.
but its only one card no? not the whole flop right?btw what limits do u play?
it has done 1 to 2 cards on the flop. never all three. i typically play 5/10 these shots were from a trny.

believe me when i say, I would like to think I have a life, and wouldn't spend all my time photoshopping a bunch of B.S. to make a bunch of suspicious people i never met even more suspicious about online poker. and.... I don't have photo shop.But thank you for bringing it up now because I know it was going to come up sooner or later.

April fools jopkes don't work close to April.Kudo's to Tritz, one hella fine hook you've baited.
I honestly wish I wasn't kidding, because online poker is my thing...don't know if i can do it anymore...i wish i couldn't say. ..I sh!t you not. :club:
Screenshot's??
working on it, i am having troubles with making more fraudulent pokerstars pictures
Fixed your post.Also, that program is so stupid. I can't believe a winning player at 5/10 would need to use all that junk.Also again, I don't believe your story at all. And your program is lame.
April fools jopkes don't work close to April.Kudo's to Tritz, one hella fine hook you've baited.
I honestly wish I wasn't kidding, because online poker is my thing...don't know if i can do it anymore...i wish i couldn't say. ..I sh!t you not. :club:
Paging Dr. Freud. I'd fly out and pay you 10 grand to hang out at your house for a week to play if this were possible. =P
Screenshot's??
working on it, i am having troubles with making more fraudulent pokerstars pictures
Fixed your post.Also, that program is so stupid. I can't believe a winning player at 5/10 would need to use all that junk.Also again, I don't believe your story at all. And your program is lame.
no said i was winning.