congratulations general forum!!!!!

Hey, the General Forum is about to reach its 200,000th post! Most of these are useless jokes/flames/pointless (i.e. any Ron Mexico post) (sw kinda). You have given us an outlet for all that stuff that isn't really poker, but is kinda like poker's crazy uncle that we just have to shut up about. It also gives us an outlet for the countless NWP vs FCP posts, which have no doubt been the driving force behind getting to 200k faster. So again congrats, this one's on me.

We need a ball like at New Year's. My resolution for general forum for posts 200k-300k is to filter out a lot of the crap and make most of the posts useful. On impact, the ball should explode into a huge pile of censored like half of this forum has become. Oh well, even the ugliest dogs have their day. So again congrats, and we'll see if we can make general a better place.

I got so fucking excited when I clicked on this thread and discovered that general was so close to 200k posts... that I busted anaconda yogurt all up in my jeans.My dog, curious at the squirting sound and by the sticky, murky puddle oozing up threw the denim, jumped up on my lap and begain sniffing and licking, sniffing and licking.Suprised and mildy disgusted by this, I instinctively swatted at him knocking him onto the floor,shattering every bone in his body.Compassionatly, I scooped him up and set straightway to the vet.But ride my ass raw if I didn't get into a car accident on the way there,shattering every bone in my body.Well, I don't think I have to tell you how much of a hassle that was.Anyway, I'm back from the hosptital now, and really exhausted.

I got so censored excited when I clicked on this thread and discovered  that general was so close to 200k posts... that I busted anaconda yogurt all up in my jeans.My dog, curious at the squirting sound and by the sticky, murky puddle oozing up threw the denim, jumped up on my lap and begain sniffing and licking, sniffing and licking.Suprised and mildy disgusted by this, I instinctively swatted at him knocking him onto the floor,shattering every bone in his body.Compassionatly, I scooped him up and set straightway to the vet.But ride my ass raw if I didn't get into a car accident on the way there,shattering every bone in my body.Well, I don't think I have to tell you how much of a hassle that was.Anyway, I'm back from the hosptital now, and really exhausted.
BULLSHIT!
I got so censored excited when I clicked on this thread and discovered  that general was so close to 200k posts... that I busted anaconda yogurt all up in my jeans.My dog, curious at the squirting sound and by the sticky, murky puddle oozing up threw the denim, jumped up on my lap and begain sniffing and licking, sniffing and licking.Suprised and mildy disgusted by this, I instinctively swatted at him knocking him onto the floor,shattering every bone in his body.Compassionatly, I scooped him up and set straightway to the vet.But ride my ass raw if I didn't get into a car accident on the way there,shattering every bone in my body.Well, I don't think I have to tell you how much of a hassle that was.Anyway, I'm back from the hosptital now, and really exhausted.
1. but have you come off the acid yet?2. anaconda yogurt. that will be in my epitaph some how