new message from neverwin to fcp and daniel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take that bet njtitans.......just wanted to tell everyone that I saw neverwin on Stars just a few minutes ago say that he talked to Daniel yesterday and that they are planning to play sometime after the Bike Tourney in early September.....SK

The ball is in NW's court. He just needs to get down to the Wynn or call Travis and get this thing going instead of all the talk. Put your money where your mouth is, unless your mouth is much bigger than your bankroll which may be the case.Either that, or some FCP'ers and NWP'ers get together and have a dance fight.

It just kills me that this neverwin guy can blow off at all to Danny. What is neverwin the best at? He is a big internet pro player, but by no means the best. That crown still firmly belongs to spirit rock. He is shooting off to the 2004 player of the year. That is a strong title to receive period.... Good luck Danny.
First off...Spirit Rock refuses to play Neverwin HU LHE. Another thing that many don't realize, and which was pointed out by another pro, Paul "Beanie" Nobles, on pocketfives.com...is that Keller and NW beat the best players in the world in the 300/600 on UB. Most play under anonymous names so you wouldn't know its them...but he says people would be "shell shocked" to realize the people that these to are beating day in and day out. Honestly...if you asked me who do I respect more as a poker player...I'd say Daniel for sure. But I still firmly believe that in this specific match up, NW has the edge.
Either that, or some FCP'ers and NWP'ers get together and have a dance fight.
Better yet: Walk Off!Rog"If there is anything that this horrible tragedy can teach us, it's that a male model's life is a precious, precious commodity. Just because we have chiseled abs and stunning features, it doesn't mean that we too can't not die in a freak gasoline fight accident. "

HELLO!!!!! DW plays ONLINE---DN plays LIVE! It's alot different looking at your monitor and playing for those stakes as compared to staring down Hellmuth for a 75K pot. DW has "NO" edge. If they were playing heads up online, then yes, DW would be a favorite. Live--It's an insult to say this kid is a favorite or any relevant terms putting him close to even. DN 2-1 is my bet

HELLO!!!!! DW plays ONLINE---DN plays LIVE! It's alot different looking at your monitor and playing for those stakes as compared to staring down Hellmuth for a 75K pot. DW has "NO" edge. If they were playing heads up online, then yes, DW would be a favorite. Live--It's an insult to say this kid is a favorite or any relevant terms putting him close to even. DN 2-1 is my bet
More ignorant statements. First off...DW plays live as well. I can't speculate how many hours live he puts in a week, but I would venture to guess that he has played far more live poker than Daniel has this year. If you know anything about high limit poker at the Commerce, you know Dustin plays there. Secondly...there is no "staring down" in heads up limit poker. Its not the same thing as heads up NL. Its far from it. Its all about pushing edges and reading patterns. Again..if you knew anything about heads up limit holdem, you would know it wouldn't really matter whether it was live or online. The only exception is that the speed of the game is much slower, and since Dustin plays so fast, the slower pace could be to his disadvantage. 2-1 is nuts and ignorant. We are talking about edges in the 1-5% range max. Even if one of them was a 55/45 favorite...they wouldn't be playing enough matches for us to determine anything anyway. The more they were to play, and allow the cards to break even, as in many thousands of hands...the better gauge we could have. I think if the cards break even, NW wins, but there will be no real way to tell.
thanks. I'm glad you're checking that site so i don't have to....
YW
Just checked out that thread on NWP...."He got owned like a candy bar someone just bought"You sir are a comedic genius. Made me snort out some soda. Good stuff.I have to say though that Neverwin really sounds like a guy with some issues or something. If he is really this good at online poker....shouldnt he be able to buy himself some class at this point??I guess I just dont get how he can sound like a 12 year old in remedial classes and then go clean up the 100/2o0 games. There are different kinds of intelligence I guess.I really do hope DN whoops on him but to be honest....these guys can both obviously play some fantastic heads up limit holdem....so it pretty much is a guarantee this will be a card catching contest.Personally I think limit HE heads up for this kind of money is like going all in with AK against QQ when you have two solid players.
I think by now it's obvious that they are just messing around to build up the match.
The cellphone contact has been made and NW told Daniel to ignore anything else he posted on the net about the match. It's all in good fun/self-promotion.

There's no difference whether it's live or online? :shock: My god, I must really have been asleep for a long time. Whew! Realize what your saying you neverwin ball scratcher! Did he give you a free t-shirt to help "promote" him? I'm glad you made sure to say "this year" when referring to him playing more live than Daniel. Oh and by the way, what stakes does he play for when he does play live? 1000-2000? Didn't think so. Also, beings that there are far higher limits available live than there are online, why does he grind it out online? If he's even money with DN, as you seem to think, he should be out there at the Bellagio, Wynn, etc. cleaning house! Gimme a break, this kid may go on a rush and may even take this thing down (highly unlikely) but to make some big ordeal out of someone who has "ZERO" credentials, is a shame. It's a shame DN has to here this in his own house. Lastly, who's played more hands (live), most amount of years, and lastly, has the most to show for it? Wow, that's tough. DW wasn't even mentioned during the 2004 WSOP but now all of a sudden he's one year older and ready to beat the above stated player of the year? Back to bed I go~