a true krablar story, why this hand sux

I am kinda embarassed about posting this because it was a horrible play.Tuesday, I was playing 1-3NLHE at my local B&M (9 handed). I sat down with $100 because I usually can turn that into $500 easy. So I begin building a stack and am comfortably at $330. I have been stealing a pot hear, breaking a guy with a staight,etc. Feeling good. Have a couple beers in me, life is grand. Well then all of a sudden Im in late position with a raise of $15, call, and folds to me. I look down and what do I see? You guessed it, the Krablar. So I make it $38 to go (yes thats an odd bet, I mix it up a lot) and get the orinal raiser and caller to call. The flop comes out 3 8 10 with two hearts. Original raiser makes it $20, smooth call to me. Ok, the pot is now $158 and I am sensing weakness. I am not worried about the original raiser because his pre flop requirements are low as is the caller. I ask the caller how much he has left as if he is the one I am scared of. They both have me covered by no more than $30 a piece. So I have around $290 in front of me. I lean back and count out my chips deliberatley and finally say the words. "Im all in, not getting sucked out on this one." So Im representing pocket 10's, an overpair, or 8-10 at worst. The original raiser takes 5 mins and will not look at me. After much deliberation he calls. FUCK!!! Now the caller says he has a tough decision and he finally calls. The original raiser has pocket 8's and the caller has AA. Im f'd. I need running Kings to win. Obviously that only happens to other prople and not me. The original raiser said to me, I just knew you had 10's but couldnt let go. The other guy said the same. They both made me for 10's and called anyway.Here is the thing. I sensed weakness, boy was I wrong, thats a given. Besides my all in, lets assume I am going to make a play here. What would have been the best way to do it without risking my stack? I know the first thing I should have done was muck it as soon as I saw it. Secondly I should have mucked it after the flop. Obviously I was making a play and had my mind made up. As for strategy, assuming I am going to make a play here, is there any way I can be successful or am I doomed?

Besides my all in, lets assume I am going to make a play here. How bout we just don't assume you are that dumb.... I mean, we could, but I don't think that would be very nice.What would have been the best way to do it without risking my stack? To fold to the raise PF. Don't disrespect the Krab in that manner.As for strategy, assuming I am going to make a play here, is there any way I can be successful or am I doomed?You would need much better reads on your villains than you have in order to do anything with that hand except put it in it's rightful spot in the muck.

The first law of playing the krablar:The Krablar is a terrible hand. If you are going to make a play, be sensible. The guy has opened for a raise. He likes his hand. He is not going away preflop. Don't play the Krablar hoping for a lucky flop.But you did, and you got to the flop. It's a trashy flop. And there is action, and serious, "no joke" action to boot. You get a bet and a call, and they both know you re-raised preflop. They are expecting action. At least one of them has an overpair to the board. He's not going away.This the poker poker version of tilting at windmills. The Krablar is a nice randomizing hand, but you can't play it stupid. It's in the original rules, anyway. You just picked the wrong time to attack, and I think that if you had been playing K4, you would have pitched the hand. Don't let the fun of doing a crabdance over a guy who just laid dow nsecond pair blind you to the dangers of bluffing into a monster.Oh, and I would skip the Hollywooding about, "I'm not getting sucked out this time." That would make me MORE likely to call.

Thanks guys. It was a horrible starting hand, horribly times, and ran into monsters. Not that it needed confirming, but it helps to know that all of the things I have told myself afterwards reiterated. My favorite was the one saying "its 1-3NL do you really have to make crazy moves like that to win?" Thats the truth. I had turned $100 into $330 just playing solid, and tried to get all fancy.