trying for back to back final tables

$10 MTT on Powerplayer/pokerroom/betonbet start at 1:30pmworking my way thru the field about 30 left now...maybe posting early...but thought if anyone cared to watch.Table Monterrey with 15k in chips, just won a huge pot against another big stack with 99s, he flopped a gutshot with a flush draw (but I had two 9s that he needed) and we got it all in, blanks came.That's all. Jord4nS is name.- Jordan

$10 MTT on Powerplayer/pokerroom/betonbet start at 1:30pmworking my way thru the field about 30 left now...maybe posting early...but thought if anyone cared to watch.Table Monterrey with 15k in chips, just won a huge pot against another big stack with 99s, he flopped a gutshot with a flush draw (but I had two 9s that he needed) and we got it all in, blanks came.That's all. Jord4nS is name.- Jordan
i played last night got 2nd good luck powerpoker name poorish
ive seen you play a few times in some tournies...maybe some limit? - Jordan
i play alot of the shorthanded sit n go's and 5 and 10 tourniessee ya at the final tables gl

just took a huge pot down w QQ.chip leader at my table raised to 4k UTG, i smooth called next. flop came 10 high, he lead for 6k, i pushed in for about 6k more, he called with 6s, blanks came. 36k- Jordan

just took a huge pot down w QQ.chip leader at my table raised to 4k UTG, i smooth called next. flop came 10 high, he lead for 6k, i pushed in for about 6k more, he called with 6s, blanks came. 36k- Jordan
I can't load up poker software at work. Good luck tho!Ray