how you know you've been playing to much poker

You're doing laundry and keep saying "I'm Folding." Lol, horrible I know.
Terrible LOL! Havent had to pull this out in awhile, but this is cause for drastic measures ...Funnay-Clippy.jpg
Is your post spose to be ironic because it applies to itself?
haha, i like your style.. you sound like a closet poker dreamer too.... dont fight it, join our side!!
nope, but I did wake up one time when my alarm clock was going off, reached over and smacked the snooze button on the alarm clock and yelled "CHECK!" outloud. My wife unplugged the PC for 2 day :club:
Now when me and my wife are doing *it* I replay all of my poorly played poker hands instead of thinking about baseball. I last for hours now!
*speechless :shock: *
Now when me and my wife are doing *it* I replay all of my poorly played poker hands instead of thinking about baseball. I last for hours now!
when me and my wife are doing it and she say's more more more... and i say thats it "i'm all in"
when me and my wife are doing it and she say's more more more... and i say thats it "i'm all in"
:oops: That's the best! Great one to end my day on!

I got pulled over for running a red light.Cop - Do you know why I pulled you over?ME - No, sir.Cop - You ran through that light back there on Main St.ME - I was just following traffic!Cop - I don't care, I'll have to write you a ticket.ME - But Sir, I was pot comitted and I felt it!Cop - Your lucky, you just caught a one outer. Have a nice day.

You're doing laundry and keep saying "I'm Folding." Lol, horrible I know.
Terrible LOL! Havent had to pull this out in awhile, but this is cause for drastic measures ...Funnay-Clippy.jpg
I feel honored.You start making up terms for hands you lost. Guy hits his flush on the river "Man, I just got buttflushed."

When you try to get your wife frisky, and she says she just don't want to play with your small pair out of position.And you know what she's talking about.Then you might have been married too long, too.

this happens to me when playing live...my hand starts to hurt from shuffling my chips constantly...that is my tell tale sign I've been playing too long....err shuffling...you get my drift.- Jordan

one time after playing for about 16 hrs straight, i was watching some tv (law & order i think) and there were two guys and two chics on the screen and i thought "hey they've got two pair" then another guy walks into the room and i notice they boated up...the worst part is that somehow i knew they had outdrawn me...went promptly to bed...