when you're running bad, you're running bad.

My last 20k hands:Opponents have flush draw on flop, completes by river: 87%Opponents have A of two flush suit on flop, runner runner flush completes: 34%.I flop two pair, opponent flops set: 19%.I flop A with AK, opponent flops Ax two pair: 19%.I flop flush draw, completes on turn, loses to FH on river: 75% (I like that one the best)I have JJ, opponent has QQ, KK, or AA 50% :)I have QQ, oponent has KK or AA: 18%.I have KK, opponent has AA: 26% :)I have a PP, flop a set, 2%.I flop a set and it holds up to win: 11%AA wins the pot, including PF folds: 11%AK hits an A or a K on the flop: 8%On the turn: 0% :)QQ flops at leat one overcard: 97%AA flops at least two broadway cards T, J Q or K: 17%I have A of three flush flop suit, completes by river: 0%.I flop a flush, opponent has A of suit, completes by river: 100%.I flop the nut full house, lose by the river to a bigger full house or quads: 11%.Etc.Party is so fucking riggged! I knew I shouldn't have cashed out. They hate that.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My last 20k hands:AA wins the pot, including PF folds: 11%
That, on your last 20K hands, means that you got aces around 90 times, an lost with them around 80 times out of the 90.That, sir, would send me beyond tilt, playin any two suited cards and capping pots with A rag when an ace hits.Reading you, i'm sure you're playing as solid now as ever.

How did you come up with these numbers? Did you just find them manually in pokertracker or is there som kind of running g00t/bad program out there like poker grapher or whatever?

My last 20k hands:Opponents have flush draw on flop, completes by river: 87%Opponents have A of two flush suit on flop, runner runner flush completes: 34%.I flop two pair, opponent flops set: 19%.I flop A with AK, opponent flops Ax two pair: 19%.I flop flush draw, completes on turn, loses to FH on river: 75% (I like that one the best)I have JJ, opponent has QQ, KK, or AA 50% :)I have QQ, oponent has KK or AA: 18%.I have KK, opponent has AA: 26% :)I have a PP, flop a set, 2%.I flop a set and it holds up to win: 11%AA wins the pot, including PF folds: 11%AK hits an A or a K on the flop: 8%On the turn: 0% :)QQ flops at leat one overcard: 97%AA flops at least two broadway cards T, J Q or K: 17%I have A of three flush flop suit, completes by river: 0%.I flop a flush, opponent has A of suit, completes by river: 100%.I flop the nut full house, lose by the river to a bigger full house or quads: 11%.Etc.Party is so censored riggged! I knew I shouldn't have cashed out. They hate that.
Come back with your last 100k hands.
I flop a set and it holds up to win: 11%  AA wins the pot, including PF folds: 11% AK hits an A or a K on the flop: 8%  On the turn: 0%  QQ flops at leat one overcard: 97% AA flops at least two broadway cards T, J Q or K: 17%  I have A of three flush flop suit, completes by river: 0%.
This was the part where I started looking for an <sw> at the bottom. If this is for real....ouch....and where are you playing tonight?

Come back with your last 100k hands.That's either pretty funny, or rock fucking dumb.Good news is that the merriment continues. Lost to runner runner straights and flushes against either sets or two pair today, 6 times.Twice, capped the whole way when I had sets.6To on a J72 board against my JJ. What was I thinking capping the flop!!!Remind me never to post my win rate ever again.Ever.

Someone should like to your thread about the ridiculous win rate from the previous 100k hands. Probably not everyone knows what you're referring to.But yes, it was INCREDIBLY stupid to post that thread topic to show your win rate. This almost makes me believe in the poker gods.I would find the thread to link, but...I'm lazy.

Come back with your last 100k hands.That's either pretty funny, or rock censored dumb.Good news is that the merriment continues.  Lost to runner runner straights and flushes against either sets or two pair today, 6 times.Twice, capped the whole way when I had sets.6To on a J72 board against my JJ.  What was I thinking capping the flop!!!Remind me never to post my win rate ever again.Ever.
It was just a joke, missing the sw I guess..Those numbers are truly baffling though, but you have to admit, with the shot at runner runner in the 6To hand, its hard to get someone to lay that down...pot odds and all....yes, sw

..."i'm fairly sure i'm not this good. Fri, Aug 5th, 2005 7:21 am -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I need a reality check. I've been killing, just absolutely kiling 10/20 six max since I started playing it. Someone tell me that being 4.5BB/100 over 100k hands is well withing expected deviation from a consistent 2BB/100 win rate."...... Maybe your inital suspiscions were correct?

My last 20k hands:Opponents have flush draw on flop, completes by river: 87%Opponents have A of two flush suit on flop, runner runner flush completes: 34%.I flop two pair, opponent flops set: 19%.I flop A with AK, opponent flops Ax two pair: 19%.I flop flush draw, completes on turn, loses to FH on river: 75% (I like that one the best)I have JJ, opponent has QQ, KK, or AA 50% :)I have QQ, oponent has KK or AA: 18%.I have KK, opponent has AA: 26% :)I have a PP, flop a set, 2%.I flop a set and it holds up to win: 11%AA wins the pot, including PF folds: 11%AK hits an A or a K on the flop: 8%On the turn: 0% :)QQ flops at leat one overcard: 97%AA flops at least two broadway cards T, J Q or K: 17%I have A of three flush flop suit, completes by river: 0%.I flop a flush, opponent has A of suit, completes by river: 100%.I flop the nut full house, lose by the river to a bigger full house or quads: 11%.Etc.Party is so censored riggged! I knew I shouldn't have cashed out. They hate that.
sucks for you.
How did you come up with these numbers? Did you just find them manually in pokertracker or is there som kind of running g00t/bad program out there like poker grapher or whatever?
I'd like to know too. I tried tracking a few things like this in PT recently but it's hard to do so because apparently PT only knows the value of your final hand if you show it down.I see a fairly complicated perl script in my future...Spill it smash!Jeff

You say the only way for good players to overcome variance (if thats what u what to call shitty luck) is to get back on the tables. So are u 12 tabling now or what?

You say the only way for good players to overcome variance (if thats what u what to call shitty luck) is to get back on the tables. So are u 12 tabling now or what?Well, I played through 10k more hands after the pain started, I may actualy just take a day off tommorow.I'm still well over 4BB/100 since I started 10/20. I'm sure that'll continue to correct down some over time, but I'd be amazed if I didn't land in the 3ish area after a million hands or so. We'll see, I guess.

Well, I played through 10k more hands after the pain started, I may actualy just take a day off tommorow.I'm still well over 4BB/100 since I started 10/20. I'm sure that'll continue to correct down some over time, but I'd be amazed if I didn't land in the 3ish area after a million hands or so. We'll see, I guess.
I'm sure it will. Keep us posted.
My last 20k hands:Opponents have flush draw on flop, completes by river: 87%Opponents have A of two flush suit on flop, runner runner flush completes: 34%.I flop two pair, opponent flops set: 19%.I flop A with AK, opponent flops Ax two pair: 19%.I flop flush draw, completes on turn, loses to FH on river:  75%  (I like that one the best)I have JJ, opponent has QQ, KK, or AA 50% :)I have QQ, oponent has KK or AA: 18%.I have KK, opponent has AA: 26%  :)I have a PP, flop a set, 2%.I flop a set and it holds up to win: 11%AA wins the pot, including PF folds: 11%AK hits an A or a K on the flop:  8%On the turn: 0% :)QQ flops at leat one overcard: 97%AA flops at least two broadway cards T, J Q or K: 17%I have A of three flush flop suit, completes by river: 0%.I flop a flush, opponent has A of suit, completes by river: 100%.I flop the nut full house, lose by the river to a bigger full house or quads: 11%.Etc.Party is so censored riggged!  I knew I shouldn't have cashed out.  They hate that.
You know I respect you smash, But I have to do it...THERE IS A BAD BEAT FORUM.