help with this tourney structure strategy

Ok here's the structure. Unfortunately I don't know the blind structure or the starting stack size until I get there but let's assume it's a decent structure with a good size starting stack.This is a 200 man tourney. The tourney will start with 20 tables of 10 and will play until each table has 5 players left. Then tables will combine until into 10 tables of 10 and will play until there is 1 person left at each table which will then be the final table. The tourney only pays the top 10 which means you have to make the final table.Now normally in a 200 man tourney you would be advised to start out slow and become more aggressive as the blinds increase but it seems like this tourney is reduced to almost a single table tourney with only first place getting a satellite into the money.Does this change the optimal strategy?

THe format is called "shootout". Basically you will be playing 3 S & G's. Overall I don't think hte strategy changes much. But skill at short handed play does factor in more frequently.Typically when you place at your table , moving you up to the next level you get paid, but maybe not at this game.Do you know what the starting chip counts and blinds will be from one level to the next. Again you usually play what you have and the blinds continue to escalate. For example, if you were 5 in chips at the first table you might find yourself very shortstacked starting out at the second level against a new table of 10. With 5 from round 1 going I think you need to pay close attention to your stack relative to others. While I think you can still exercise some patience you need to be careful not to get too far behind others in chip counts. due to forfeitting blinds. Once a few have gone out you could find yourself having to become very aggressive. Expect players to tighten up once your down to 7 and 6 so a more aggressive approach may payoff.Good luck