need a good laugh?

very nice, love the disclaimer page Use of this siteWhile we try to include accurate information on the site, we're not promising you it's accurate. In fact, we're not promising you anything except fun and entertainment.

I have put together and E-Guide that details my system. It includes The #1 reason I am so successful. This reason that no one else has tried. Step by step instructions,Geez.. u think the guy would at least proof read to make sure his grammar was correct.didnt he know we would be on top of him for it

Geez.. u think the guy would at least proof read to make sure his grammar was correct.didnt he know we would be on top of him for it
Refund PolicyIn order to redeem the money back guarantee a minimum of thirty days must have elpased since the purchase date and time of request for refund.'Elpased?" Do I have to live in Texas for 30 days to get a refund?Ray

I purchased this guide this morning and by 3 pm I had purchased a house and by 4 pm had paid off the mortgage. At this rate by dinner I will have installed a new pool, purchased 7 mail order brides and will have 3 Ferrari's on order from Italy. I will use my 86% win rate to purchase air fare to Italy (something I could never afford without texas hold'em ONLINE POKER) and pick them up directly from the factory.

I purchased this guide this morning and by 3 pm I had purchased a house and by 4 pm had paid off the mortgage. At this rate by dinner I will have installed a new pool, purchased 7 mail order brides and will have 3 Ferrari's on order from Italy. I will use my 86% win rate to purchase air fare to Italy (something I could never afford without texas hold'em ONLINE POKER) and pick them up directly from the factory.
Mail order bride url and rakeback rates?Ray