hey ny/nj/pa fcpers

so, I am finally getting off my ass and going through with this mixed game. For those that don't know the deal, It will be at least 4 games. Stud, LHE, NLHE, and PLO, I am more then willing to add in another game or two. Buy-in will be $100 and the limits for hte limit games will be 2/4 and the blinds in the big bet games will be .5/1 so we can have some play going. Shoot me a PM or email with the title "Mixed Game". I live in New Brunswick NJ so anyone who is in Upstate NY or central or western PA, it'll probably be too far to get to my place. The game will be sunday at around 3 pm, will have beer. Right now I can only fill out enough for 8 people in total, but if anyone can bring chairs I can have more play. any way, I wanted to give this some HU time for everyone

i'm in central PA... Bloomsburg, i'd be up for it
how far is that from new brunswick, cause I know that state college is about 4 hrs from here

I live 45 minutes west of State College. I'd be willing to travel as far as Harrisburg. Bloomsburg is actually closer for me. If New brunswick is where I think it is - Trenton area? - thats about 150 miles to Bloomsburg.I know you mentioned mixed games which is fine, just need to ask what kind of cash are we talking about? I'm like a 400 to 700 kinda guy. You may be looking for higher stakes which is fine, just trying to help out and make a game if we can we drum up enough players.Our fall /winter home games are starting in about 6 weeks, I'm pretty commited to that, but a once-a-month FCP till the weather gets nasty I'm down for it.

I live 45 minutes west of State College. I'd be willing to travel as far as Harrisburg.  Bloomsburg is actually closer for me. If New brunswick is where I think it is - Trenton area? - thats about 150 miles to Bloomsburg.I know you mentioned mixed games which is fine, just need to ask what kind of cash are we talking about? I'm like a 400 to 700 kinda guy. You may be looking for higher stakes which is fine, just trying to help out and make a game if we can we drum up enough players.Our fall /winter home games are starting in about 6 weeks, I'm pretty commited to that, but a once-a-month FCP till the weather gets nasty I'm down for it.
well, the buy-in would be 100, but anyone can buy back to their heart's content. I'm like an hour north of trenton, 30-45 minutes from princeton
bizzump
KDAWGI live in Lancaster, PA and have been considering housing a FCP tourney in my neck of the woods sometime. So, I'm interested in playing in your game. Just send me a PM with specifics as to date and time. I plan to have a tourney in the fall in Lancaster, PA. My tourney will be a rotation of LHE, Stud, Omaha8 with the final 4 players playing NLHE for the top prize.If you're interested in playing in my tourney drop me a line.

I'm in Reading, PA ... I wouldn't be able to make it this weekend... btu we should def try something again.... I wasn't aware so many folks were close to my area....I'm always up for a game at my place as well........

I live near the short hills mall (new providence, NJ). I think that is only 30 mins or so from new brunswick. I do have a 100 bucks and I never get to play PLO live or stud so I definitely want to try to get in on this.How far is New brunswick from say morristown Kdawg? Just need a reference point.

I live near the short hills mall (new providence, NJ).  I think that is only 30 mins or so from new brunswick.  I do have a 100 bucks and I never get to play PLO live or stud so I definitely want to try to get in on this.How far is New brunswick from say morristown Kdawg?  Just need a reference point.
According to mapquest about 40 minutes. Just a ways down 287.
I'm in east brunswick, work in piscataway right off of where 18N turns into Hoes lane. Where in NB?
You live in the same town as me! I'm home for the summer and during the year I goto school in New Brunswick. What the hell are the chances? And Kdawg lives near the train station on Albany street I believe. kDawg: stop hosting these damn things on weekends when I'll be in AC.
I'm in east brunswick, work in piscataway right off of where 18N turns into Hoes lane. Where in NB?
You live in the same town as me! I'm home for the summer and during the year I goto school in New Brunswick. What the hell are the chances? And Kdawg lives near the train station on Albany street I believe. kDawg: stop hosting these damn things on weekends when I'll be in AC.
i'm like two to three blocks from the train station. sunday isn't that bad, most of the idiots in AC will be gone by sunday afternoon

I'd like to be up for it.... I think it'd be around a 3 hour drive.... hmm, how far are you from AC, I might go up there for the weekend, and hit your place on the way back...

Anybody live in the Allentown, PA area that hosts a game? I would love to get in a regular game near home. Hosting it is not an option for me unfortunately as my wife likes poker about as much as having red hot needles poked in her eyes! Basically she hates it, except on the odd times when I win a tourney and give her some money, then she likes it just fine!

I'd like to be up for it.... I think it'd be around a 3 hour drive.... hmm, how far are you from AC, I might go up there for the weekend, and hit your place on the way back...
ac is like 90 minutes up the GSP from me