poker license plates contest

Guest XXEddie

FUKNRIVRDAMRIVERRIVRH8TRACESH8MEIH8ACESLUCKYRVRAASUITEDFISHRULEIAMAFISHIAM+EV72-ALLINALLIN-AA78SUITEDRERAISE2PR>TRPS--Probably wont work but its suppose to say 2 pair beats tripsAALIMPINSOOOOTED(I saw SOOOTED, but not SOOOOTED, jk, this aint mine)BADBEATSGOODBEATLOWBALL8ORBETTREIGHTLOWSTUD8NCHFINALTBLCHIPRACEIHATEAAHATEACESDUMBFISHROUNDERROUNDERSNUTSRULE-maybe not this onePLUS EVMINUS EVQQCALLMEILVQUENSILLRAISEONEOUTER72FOLDEM72HOLDEMK3PINCH23457OFFNVRBLUFFFOLDTOMECALLME

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following are damn good:

4TABLING
SOOOTED
JOPKE
AKQJT
5TH ST
255257.p.jpg
RERAISE. . .MINUS EV
My adds:BIG BLINDCHQRAZORCRAicon_suit_spade.gifAicon_suit_diamond.gifCKED *MORE OUTSPOSITIONDOORCARDPOT PUSHR ^MR NGUYENNLHE BBQSTFU DEALFLOOOOORON A DRAWWEAKLEADOVERBETTBL IMAGEI COLLUDETRNYDONKSTAKE MECOLDDECKBUST OUTOH GUSNH SW* For the suits you might have little stickers to the bottom-right of each A, assuming that's legal.^ If only to see how many times you'd get pulled over.
Guest XXEddie

* For the suits you might have little stickers to the bottom-right of each A, assuming that's legal.^ If only to see how many times you'd get pulled over."Sir, I pulled you over because you have stickers on your license plate which is illegal""Sorry, Sir, im just trying to have a poker license plate""Well, you cant have those stickers on the license plate""Then how am I suppose to have a cool poker license plate""If you cant have a poker license plate without those stickers then it looks like you cant have one""Well, whats the point of having a license plate if it doesnt have anything to do with poker""Step out of the vehicle sir""I raise"-turns the car on"Sir, do I need to call for backup""...I fold"-gets out of car

XXEddie, I see you've misconstrued my footnotes for pure comedic advantage.As a consequence you will be blinded off for 40 minutes while reformed serial killer TJ Cloutier tries to lodge as many dismembered body parts and World Series of Poker bracelets in your anus as time, space, and quantum physics will allow. Jewel's "Who Will Save Your Soul" will be played on a loop for the entire duration.Yousonofabitch.

Guest XXEddie
XXEddie, I see you've misconstrued my footnotes for pure comedic advantage.As a consequence you will be blinded off for 40 minutes while reformed serial killer TJ Cloutier tries to lodge as many dismembered body parts and World Series of Poker bracelets in your anus as time, space, and quantum physics will allow. Jewel's "Who Will Save Your Soul" will be played on a loop for the entire duration.Yousonofabitch.
Bored?
Guest XXEddie
Lol.  I liked the sticker conversation.  Was that made up  on cue or did you think about it before you wrote it?
combothe first 4 or 5 lines kinda just came instantly, I had to rethink/rewrite the last ones
* For the suits you might have little stickers to the bottom-right of each A, assuming that's legal.^ If only to see how many times you'd get pulled over."Sir, I pulled you over because you have stickers on your license plate which is illegal""Sorry, Sir, im just trying to have a poker license plate""Well, you cant have those stickers on the license plate""Then how am I suppose to have a cool poker license plate""If you cant have a poker license plate without those stickers then it looks like you cant have one""Well, whats the point of having a license plate if it doesnt have anything to do with poker""Step out of the vehicle sir""I raise"-turns the car on"Sir, do I need to call for backup""...I fold"-gets out of car
That is too funny! Oh and I love Hare's reply to you. I will recap for those of you who missed it . . .
lmao :colors: Here are some more ideas from yours truly . . . . I will also add in the ones I have already thought of (for your personal viewing pleasure . . . GAMEFACEJUSTFOLDGOTNUTSGOTNUTZGETCHIPSBIG BETSBIG BETRIN4THE$IMN4THE$SHOWME$WINNINGWINNERPLAYERDEALMEINALLNPIMPZEROTILTDOUGHBOYFLIPFLOPFISHINGHEADS UPJACKPOTLETSPLAYHIKICKERMADEHANDGOODGAMEBESTGAMETHE GAMENOLIMITSZEROBLUFFSHOWDOWNSLOWPLAYALLN24/7PLAY24/7SUITSME
BTW, no one in LA can get the JOPKE one ..Im reserving it in a week
You have to figure out where Helmuth lives (SoCal somewhere I think) and park in front of his house all the time...this is my only wish.
So when is the OP going to pick a winner?
When I see one that I like which is not already taken or wouldnot be judged by the license people as obsecene (ie. any of the suggestions with nuts in them...lol)and I order the plates.Actually, I thought I had a winner on day one with the AKQJ10plate, but as it turned out that, too, was taken.There are a few possibilities that I'm gonna check on at the license place today though, so I will let you know.Thanks for all the replies. I knew there were a lot of creative people around this place.

MADEUMUKMADEUFLDUWILFOLDACESUPACES FULLACESOVRBTRQUADSOUT KICKDFLOPD ITROUNDINGGRINDINDONTBLUFNEVRBLUFJHIGHJKOFFMIKE HAWK - lolRVR BOATAAVSKKCOINFLIPOVERPAIRTOP QUADSTOP SETTPTKNB DONKEASY FOLDTUFF CALLTUFF FOLDNVRFELTDREBUYNVRBUBLE - if your a tourney playerPLAY2WINI EARNEARNINGSSHE SUX - If you hate Sklansky or limit (I know its a good foundation for NLHE as well, no flames)FCPEARNSYDIDUFLDYDIDUCALYDIDUBETSLOWROLLSRYULOSEPOT ODDSVALUBETCHKRAISEOnce again, if some of these have been used obviosuly the first poster gets it.